Windjammer
Main Dining Room
Johnny Rockets
Café Promenade
Seven Hearts
Sorrentos

Missed Any ?

Thanks[/quote]

Johnny Rockets is extra cost, except for breakfast which is only on Oasis and Allure.

Seven Hearts is not a food venue.

Here's a fleet dining guide:

[URL]http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?pagename=brochure_dining_guide_options[/URL] Edited by clarea

It depends on the ship. Rhapsody has Izumi's and Caffe Lattetudes, which are both pay venues (coffee and ice cream; pastries are free with purchase of drink). Also appetizers in the Viking Crown for a charge.

Other ships have Samba Grill, Vintages (charge for tapas), Rita's Cantina/Crabshack (on RD), Seafood Shack.

[quote name='critterchick']It depends on the ship. Rhapsody has Izumi's and Caffe Lattetudes, which are both pay venues (coffee and ice cream; [B][COLOR="Red"]pastries are free with purchase of drink[/COLOR][/B]). Also appetizers in the Viking Crown for a charge.

Other ships have Samba Grill, Vintages (charge for tapas), Rita's Cantina/Crabshack (on RD), Seafood Shack.[/QUOTE]

?!?!?

As far as I know, pastries are FREE, period! You CAN buy a drink if you want to, but it is not required (or at least, it hasn't been in all of the Café Lattetudes which I have experienced on other ships... I've never been on the Rhapsody...)

Hi Jean! ;)

[quote name='EmpressofPurple']?!?!?

As far as I know, pastries are FREE, period! You CAN buy a drink if you want to, but it is not required (or at least, it hasn't been in all of the Café Lattetudes which I have experienced on other ships... I've never been on the Rhapsody...)

Hi Jean! ;)[/QUOTE]

Vision has started providing the free food items with purchase now as well. I understand it as they do have limited space and staffing. A drink provided with a package counts as a purchase. RR and UL packages, I guess.

They have started scanning every sea pass with every purchase and if you have a package the total comes up zero and is followed by a suggested gratuity screen with $0, $1, $2, $3 and $5 offered as an option.

[quote name='bouhunter']Johnny Rockets has a fee for both food and milkshakes. Every ship we've been on, Seven Hearts is just a little room to play cards in, no food. [B]Maybe that's different on Oasis/Allure[/B].[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]The same on Oasis/Allure [U]except[/U] for breakfast which is at no charge. :)
LuLu [/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='EmpressofPurple']?!?!?

Hi Jean! ;)[/QUOTE]

Back atcha! I haven't ordered a pastry in a long time, but last I heard, you had to order a drink to get one. I imagine that some crew are more generous than others.:)