Great booking experience

warmwinds

Had the BEST on phone booking experience I've ever had with Celebrity.

Hit it off right away, so many things in common with the agent.

Booked AQ for 2016, got an AQ1 at the AQ2 price, got $150 on board credit (which he said could be combined with another perk down the road, although he was not sure about the shareholder credit). Got the exact cabin we wanted.

But the icing on the cake was that at the end, he said he noted our anniversary, AND, and this is the part that has never happened before...he threw in a comped, yes free, specialty restaurant. Not even sure what that can be on the M class (I doubt it's Ocean Liners), but I thought it was very nice, the thought that counts. Have no idea if it will really be a specialty restaurant credit, but he sure made it a nice process.

Thanks, John.

Wow...that is fantastic. I did a direct booking through Celebrity a few months ago and posted what a good experience it had been - and was criticized by someone on the thread. I was accused of being a troll. I shook it off because I knew their booking agent had gone above and beyond my expectations and I really just wanted to share how pleased I had been with the experience.

While I was never treated with a comped specialty dinner (wow...that's great), on our anniversary last year, a bottle of wine, compliments of the captain, had appeared in our room. Nice touch!!!

Thanks. I hesitated about posting, but there have so many negative threads lately (of which, I admit, I have sometimes participated), that I wanted to share that something nice happened.

Almost no wait time, too.

It's a nice, different Caribbean itin...called the "Virgin Islands Cruise", 9 nights Feb 2016. Never saw quite that combo of islands before.

Great story. I called Celebrity Monday, because I didn't see something on my Janury reservation. Call was answered in just two or three minutes and the rep emailed me a copy of what I was looking for in just a couple of minutes. Great customer service.

It's a nice, different Caribbean itin...called the "Virgin Islands Cruise", 9 nights Feb 2016. Never saw quite that combo of islands before.

Wow - that is a nice itinerary on one of my favourite Celebrity ships. I wish I could combine with a short one either before or after but there is nothing showing. Charter? Refit?

Congrats on your comped dinner!