Thank you, Upgrade fairy!

Just returned from a B2B2B on the Legend. We had booked a JS, JS, and Grand Suite for the last leg because our daughter was joining us for that. I'm sitting in the Schooner Bar before the 1st leg left Port Everglades on my laptop and got an email from Royal. They had upgraded us to an Owner's Suite for the last leg of the B2B2B. Very pleasant surprise.

Tim

We are sailing on Allure on 6/29/14 and booked a category W suite guarantee. We were assigned a JS just 2 days later. Fingers crossed that we get an upgrade. We are diamond plus so I hope that helps. Looking forward to hearing what your cabin assignment will be!

We are sailing on Allure on 6/29/14 and booked a category W suite guarantee. We were assigned a JS just 2 days later. Fingers crossed that we get an upgrade. We are diamond plus so I hope that helps. Looking forward to hearing what your cabin assignment will be!

Please let us know how it turns out.:)

Some years ago- before Diamond or Diamond Plus- I was upgraded to an owner's suite on some ship . I think this may have been karma for cruising with old mama and slightly demented brother. It was beautiful. Only downside was two people had to sleep together in one non-separating bed. I became even closer to my mom as we shared the wonderful queen-sized bed!

Haha!! We took advantage of the WOW sale and booked adjoining Grand Suites, and I'm over the moon happy although I have 1 year and 8 months to wait! That said, I wouldn't tell the upgrade fairy no to that!!!

Enjoy your new upgraded rooms!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

We sail on the Allure in July. The ship looks to be quite full. We are booked in a Family Oceanview with Balcony(sleeps 6 with Pullman beds). Room 7330 in the aft of the ship. I was told this format is slightly bigger due to its location on the ship. Because it is such an unique room, what are the odds of an upgrade? It seems it would have to be a pretty big ripple effect before reaching us for an upgrade. Thoughts?

Also, I am unable to locate the "well known" site to see total availability of my cruise. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for help!

We sail on the Allure in July. The ship looks to be quite full. We are booked in a Family Oceanview with Balcony(sleeps 6 with Pullman beds). Room 7330 in the aft of the ship. I was told this format is slightly bigger due to its location on the ship. Because it is such an unique room, what are the odds of an upgrade? It seems it would have to be a pretty big ripple effect before reaching us for an upgrade. Thoughts?

Also, I am unable to locate the "well known" site to see total availability of my cruise. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for help!

The site was removed.

Roaming is the key to knowing

A no no to give you a travel/agent site

Very sorry I did it

Even if I was just being helpful

Look at the message carefully you might guess

Oh you will roam like a gnome

Come on you must see it now

I promise not to type the name of a site again

The gnome knows so much about travel even the cabins that are free

Yes I think you have it now

;)

webteach, are you coming to the Meet & Mingle? I owe you a drink!

I read this post, and thought, "Dag, why did THEY get an upgrade and *I* didn't????"

So I went into My Cruises and .........................................

SCORE!

Upgrade from D2 to JS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email from Royal Caribbean telling me that, based on my Upgrade Preferences, I am being upgraded to a junior suite on the Grandeur.

I am SITTING IN IT. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I just got an email from Royal Caribbean telling me that, based on my Upgrade Preferences, I am being upgraded to a junior suite on the Grandeur.

I am SITTING IN IT. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Didn't you just get an upgrade on the last cruise?

I have put this on other threads but when I got the "call" it was from Eugene, Oregon and I let it go to voicemail, (just happened 5/16/14). Now this was the Upsell fairy not her looser younger sister who is free. Just a warning that the call center isn't from Miami like I would have thought. It was a tense 28 minutes on hold trying to get to the person who left the message.