Other ships in port????

Sorry this is more a general question than a HAL one but I couldn't figure out where to post it. We are trying to figure out what other ships might be in the different ports on the same day with us on our upcoming HAL Mediterranean cruise. Is there a website or place we can find this out easily? Any ideas? Just trying to figure out if it's going to be a zoo at the various ports.

TIA

Beware that the ones mentioned can at times be significantly off. The best way I have found is to Google each port and look at the port websites list of ships in port.

That's what I do, too. I find it's more accurate, and you can also check which dock you will be at. That sometimes has to be changed, but if you're docking in a town that has multiple locations, it can help you make plans if you know where you're likely to be docked. Knowing how many other people are likely to be in port with you can help you decide if you want to tour on your own or take refuge in a ship's tour.

I did a port check for a friend who was going to be on a very small ship. I found out she would be in Phillipsburg St Maarten with five other ships (including one of the 6000-pax of the Seas), so I warned her it would be busy. I got a short message from her that day: OMG it's HUGE! Staying on board!

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

... and cruisetimetables.com

Is that cruisett.com? - that's the one I use.
No ... I said "and cruisetimetables.com" I check both but think cruisetimetables.com is a bit easier to use when checking an entire itinerary. Edited by jtl513

No ... I said "and cruisetimetables.com" I check both but think cruisetimetables.com is a bit easier to use when checking an entire itinerary.

Thanks. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought they could be one and the same.... cruisetimetables and cruisett. :)

Thanks. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought they could be one and the same.... cruisetimetables and cruisett. :)
Had you tried cruisetimetables.com you would have known immediately - quicker than asking if they were the same and waiting for an answer. Edited by jtl513

I find cruisett.com really easy to use. Select your ship by clicking on the Ships tab, then put in the month of your cruise, and you can see each port you'll visit, including other ships in port.

I just spent some time checking out cruisetimetables.com and never did find all the information in one spot like it is on criusett.com.

I, too, like to double check by using each port's website.

I find cruisett.com really easy to use. Select your ship by clicking on the Ships tab, then put in the month of your cruise, and you can see each port you'll visit, including other ships in port.
This is true, but since it doesn't give the arrival and departure times for any if the other ships, you can't tell how much overlap time there is. Other ships may be there that day, but the overlap time could be zero to 9 or 10 hours.

This is true, but since it doesn't give the arrival and departure times for any if the other ships, you can't tell how much overlap time there is. Other ships may be there that day, but the overlap time could be zero to 9 or 10 hours.
That's pretty easy to find though, just takes a second. Simply click on the name of the ship shown in port with you, and you will be taken to that ship's schedule.