Where can I buy Cuban cigars

check this place out ,they come highly recommended ,they have a great selection and great service,,,,,Cigar Emporium

Renaissance Mall

Aruba.Here is the website,,http://www.cigaremporium.biz/

Edited by bubbakirk43

Inspect them carefully! Fakes are rampant in the Caribbean. And, if they are real, check to insure they are fresh, and do not crumble in your hand!

Enjoy!

But personally, Cuban Cigars have lost their glow, a quality Domincan is, to my taste, far better these days.

Inspect them carefully! Fakes are rampant in the Caribbean. And, if they are real, check to insure they are fresh, and do not crumble in your hand!

Enjoy!

But personally, Cuban Cigars have lost their glow, a quality Domincan is, to my taste, far better these days.

How do you spot a fake? I wouldn't know a fake from a real one.

The customs confiscating them is the worst case scenario.Only way they would prosecute anyone is if you are trafficking them back in the united states.Bringing back mass quantities will get you in quite a bit of trouble.

Yes that is right I never mentioned anything about bringing back in the US I'm not that crazy lol

Some people just telling others what they should be doing. Good thing you didn't mention getting prescription drugs:eek:

Some people just telling others what they should be doing. Good thing you didn't mention getting prescription drugs:eek:

Now, see, I didn't read that as Kamloops telling anyone what to do. Just putting forth some information that could be useful in this situation.

Now, see, I didn't read that as Kamloops telling anyone what to do. Just putting forth some information that could be useful in this situation.

Now, see, I look at it as if someone not answering the question. Question was where to buy, not can I bring Cuban cigars back to the US. But then again, lots of that goes on here.:rolleyes:

Now, see, I look at it as if someone not answering the question. Question was where to buy, not can I bring Cuban cigars back to the US. But then again, lots of that goes on here.:rolleyes:

You are absolutely correct goodtogo .

You can buy the Cuban cigars at the same place I bought the $8.00 Rayban sunglasses and the $25.00 Rolex.

On one particular port stop I overheard one "smart" smuggler saying how he buys Cuban cigars and changes the bands on them from some allowable imports.

I'm thinking to myself- the guy who sold them to you already did that......put Cuban bands on some cheapo Cigars and made a big profit.

I am going to Aruba curaçao grand turk

Enjoy!

How do you spot a fake? I wouldn't know a fake from a real one.

The best way to avoid fakes is to find a La Casa Del Habano in the ports you are visiting. They are the only Cuban 'sponsored' Cuban cigar store. There are some very good fakes out there so just find a reputable store. Google La Casa Del Habano and the island you're visiting. As TEXASMUNK already said, these days you can buy as good or better Dominican and Nicaraguan cigars but it's always nice to try the Cubans.

The best way to avoid fakes is to find a La Casa Del Habano in the ports you are visiting. They are the only Cuban 'sponsored' Cuban cigar store. There are some very good fakes out there so just find a reputable store. Google La Casa Del Habano and the island you're visiting. As TEXASMUNK already said, these days you can buy as good or better Dominican and Nicaraguan cigars but it's always nice to try the Cubans.

If you get caught smuggling Cuban cigars and customs determines they are fake, do you still get in trouble? :D

I only brought a few back ... slipped the bands off ... customs agent saw them, looked at them, put them back in my carry on.

With no bands, they can't tell, nor would they waste the time and resources to confirm.

They did however confiscate my small, half empty bottle of Listerine.