Celebrity Suite on Connie: Which Deck?

Gardyloo2

Some will say Deck 6, because you're on the Penthouse Deck and the service will be better from your Butler as they don't have to run as far. Our preference for decks is equal between 6 and 7, then 8, lastly 9 (under public space, so likely some noise, large overhang). We prefer the rear cabins as they are more protected by wind when underway (blocked by the front facing cabin), so here is our preference order:

7140/6106

7138/6104

It's a great cabin, and generally a very, very good value compared to the not much larger Royal Suite.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

Some will say Deck 6, because you're on the Penthouse Deck and the service will be better from your Butler as they don't have to run as far. Our preference for decks is equal between 6 and 7, then 8, lastly 9 (under public space, so likely some noise, large overhang). We prefer the rear cabins as they are more protected by wind when underway (blocked by the front facing cabin), so here is our preference order:

7140/6106

7138/6104

It's a great cabin, and generally a very, very good value compared to the not much larger Royal Suite.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

This post just about says it all!

7140/6106

7138/6104

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Can't argue with anything she said. I totally agree with her choices and preferences. We love decks 6 & 7 on Constellation.

We can't thank you enough need2bespoiled, Project_gal, and cruisingsince94 .

My sister and I (and our DH's) took your advice and booked both Celebrity Suites on deck 6. I was nice and let her have 6106 :) The two suites connect and we'll have a gigantic balcony to share as well. Hooray!

We've all been wanting to try a suite and the deals on a short set of 5 day cruises in January & March 2016 on the Connie are really affordable right now. We chose one in mid -January. After our 5 days of luxury are up, we'll extend our vacation with a stay near Walt Disney World.

Although we wish the cruise were longer, we still talk about another wonderful short cruise we took in Queen's Grill suites on the Cunard Queen Victoria.

If anyone else is looking to sample the suite life, these are a great deal.

Thanks again for your help choosing our cabins.

You'll have a wonderful time. We had the same butler as the suite next door, so that should make life a ltitle easier as well if you're heading to shore excursions together and dininng in your cabin at similar times.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We can't thank you enough need2bespoiled, Project_gal, and cruisingsince94 .

My sister and I (and our DH's) took your advice and booked both Celebrity Suites on deck 6. I was nice and let her have 6106 :) The two suites connect and we'll have a gigantic balcony to share as well. Hooray!

We've all been wanting to try a suite and the deals on a short set of 5 day cruises in January & March 2016 on the Connie are really affordable right now. We chose one in mid -January. After our 5 days of luxury are up, we'll extend our vacation with a stay near Walt Disney World.

Although we wish the cruise were longer, we still talk about another wonderful short cruise we took in Queen's Grill suites on the Cunard Queen Victoria.

If anyone else is looking to sample the suite life, these are a great deal.

Thanks again for your help choosing our cabins.

Have a great time! A cruise of any length is better than none at all. My DW and I are doing March of 2016 as we will celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. We wanted to it to be on Connie as we so enjoyed the ship and staff.

• 4 years later...

7140/6106

7138/6104

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

We will be on same cruise Rome to Abu Dhabi this November! Your ranking is very helpful! I am trying to decide between 7138 (forward of the 2 CSs) and 8106 (rear of the 2 CSs.) Rear is preferred, as you note, hense your higher rank for 8106. But my concern about deck 8 is the very large overhang on deck 10 above; in some photos it looks like you notice this much more from deck 8 than from deck 7. Especially noticable when look fore or aft.

Do you have any opinion on this?

Does seem nice to be across from the library on deck 8.

Thanks!

Michele

I sailed in 6104 – chosen specifically to be facing forward for the sail-in to Venice. At speed the wind was a factor. For any other cruise, I would choose one of the rear-facing suites.

Jazz- I agree with you about the wind direction.