Need Info about Balcony Dividers on Rhapsody

I believe they can be opened only on Voyager class and newer ships, so no for Rhapsody

Not on Vision or Voyager class either - at least not with the "1st generation ships" Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure. Unsure about Navigator and Mariner but believe not with them either.

Freedom and Oasis class ships - yes. Radiance class??

Not on Vision or Voyager class either - at least not with the "1st generation ships" Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure. Unsure about Navigator and Mariner but believe not with them either.

Freedom and Oasis class ships - yes. Radiance class??

Mariner & Navigator: Yes. Radiance class: No.

DH and I are booked in a corner aft Jr. suite #8596 on Rhapsody. Our friends are next to us in Jr. suite #8598. We were wondering if the divider between our balconies can be opened up. Thanks for your help!:)

I had 8596 on the Rhapsody last year. It did not open up.:(

Edited by debitoo

Mariner & Navigator: Yes. Radiance class: No.

Thanks - I couldn't remember with the two Voyager class ships even though we were on Navigator, and was unsure on Radiance class as Jewel and Serenade were a while back. :o (Memory is fading - along with other things!) ;)

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Just got off Rhapsody last week. We had cabin 8596 and our friends had 8598. No, the balconies do not open. But we simply handed chairs over with no problem. There are 2 chairs, 2 lounges, and a small table on each stern balcony. The balcony on 8596 is HUGE! We were a party of 10 and we all spent time on our balcony with lots of room. It was fantastic in Tracy Arm. We had beautiful weather and the Captain brought the ship close to the glacier and did slow, stationary 360 degree turns so everyone got many great views from anywhere on the ship. So we found no need to leave the luxury of our balcony.

Sandy is your Cabin Steward. Very nice guy. Anything we wanted he was most happy to deliver.

You will feel some vibration, but no other noise. The Spa is above so no noise from above.

We loved the cruise. Hope you do too. Any other questions, please ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk