Noordam - Barcelona Disembarkation Time

weatherman46

We will arrive on the Noordam in Barcelona on 30th June and are there overnight.

On 1st July we need to get a taxi at about 8am from the cruise port to the airport.

Has anyone been on the Noordam through Barcelona recently and can tell me if we can disembark early enough to do this?

We recently disembarked from HAL Nieuw Amsterdam in Barcelona. We were off by 7.30am without any problems.

There is an option to self disembark (carry your own luggage off) and we did this. Taxis were plentiful right by the ship and it cost approx 30 Euros to BCN.

Whether you decide to carry your own bags or collect them from the baggage hall I think you can be off the ship bright and early!:)

There was no queue for EU citizens at Immigration either. We were able to walk straight through and into a taxi.

Enjoy your cruise. We'll be boarding the Noordam on July 1st as you come off!

We will arrive on the Noordam in Barcelona on 30th June and are there overnight.

On 1st July we need to get a taxi at about 8am from the cruise port to the airport.

Has anyone been on the Noordam through Barcelona recently and can tell me if we can disembark early enough to do this?

Yes, you can do this! Be sure to advise the Front Office of your travel plans!

Whether you decide to carry your own bags or collect them from the baggage hall I think you can be off the ship bright and early!
If I wanted to be off by 8:00 I definitely would not take the chance of them having the bags off by then, and self-carry instead.

Thanks for the information.

I was thinking along the lines of carrying our own luggage off.

However, I will ask customer services what is the earliest we can get off if we decide to collect our luggage from the baggage hall.

Yes 8:00 is fine. The taxis start running at 7:00. We got off about 6:45 and had to stand there while a ton of taxis waited until 7:00 to start taking passengers. Somewhat frustrating.

Does anyone know if you able to depart the ship at 5am or earlier if you pre arrange transfers to the airport ? They allowed this in Venice on overnight stays.

Yes, you are, after making those arrangements with the Front Office. Sorry, I should clarify; the "arrangements" are for you to let the FO know about your plans for an early disembark

Edited by Copper10-8