Just for Fun ......

nomoreknothead

I probably pack our swimsuits first. One in the carry one and one in the suitcase. Need to make sure I can at least relax by the pool if my luggage was lost. Then I probably make sure all documentation is in order and then any charges for cameras/phones.

• 3 months later...

My camera and its assorted parts, then my swimsuit. I usually start packing almost a month out from the trip! :)

Things I'd wished I brought? I can't actually think of any! But then, I'm definitely one of the binder/packing list planners, so I'm pretty thorough.

Megan

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My camera and its assorted parts, then my swimsuit. I usually start packing almost a month out from the trip! :)

Things I'd wished I brought? I can't actually think of any! But then, I'm definitely one of the binder/packing list planners, so I'm pretty thorough.

Megan

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've got to agree with Megan. I, too, am a binder/packing list planner kinda girl. I always type our itinerary, breaking days/nights down and writing in what I plan on wearing. So, to answer your question, I would have to say the first thing I get organized are my lists. I have to confess that I've already got mine started for our December cruise. I think I have some type of Cruise Loving disorder....cause I'm obsessed!! HELP ME :D

In our spare bedroom, ready to go on a moments notice, is the toiletry bag, always filled with all the necessary OTC items, along with extra meds we always take with us. A suitcase is right next to it....and nearby are the things that we only use on a cruise -- special flipflops. Then it amounts to getting a suitcase and in goes the bathing suits and coverups, shorts and tops....everything else is easy.

We can be packed in 10 minutes!

I have to confess that I've already got mine started for our December cruise. I think I have some type of Cruise Loving disorder....cause I'm obsessed!! HELP ME :D

If you have a disorder I must be in really bad shape-because I am doing the same for June! :p

Megan

We should form a support group :p

Ha! Loved this, but had the thought that support groups really need someone in them who has gained freedom from the addiction to be an inspiration to the others. I doubt we'd find anyone who qualified on Cruise Critic! :-) And, yes, I start packing and preparing months in advance. I'm from Canada and when I put away my summer clothes for the winter, I pack them directly into a suitcase, ready to pull out in cold January for the cruise.