whats your favorite dessert onboard RCI?

On one of our Mariner cruises they had a party late one evening near the main pool with a buffet. They served a pineapple, whipped cream dessert that was shaped like a large pineapple. It may have been an upside down type of dessert, but I remember thinking it was the most yummy thing ever. I looked for it on our other cruises, but never saw it again.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

(I don't think I've ever had a dessert in the MDR or Chops that I didn't love!)

Edited by jules815

Sorry, NOTHING on RCI compares to the Carnival warm chocolate melting cake, NOTHING!

I had forgotten about the Grand Mariner Souffle. It is my favorite in the dining room.

We used to like the fruit tart in the windjammer on the first day but, like the honey stung chicken, it has been gone bye bye. :(

Tim

Honey Stung Chicken is on the room service menu.

My favorite has been creme brulee' until this year. Now it is banana. I could not get it without bananas mixed in. RCI used to have coconut creme brulee' which was very good, but I like it plain vanilla like it's supposed to be. The flourless chocolate cake is very good, but many may miss it because it is served as a sampler with 2 other things. I had heard so much about the key lime pie, but what I got was a sliver. The mile high lemon meringue pie is very tasty, but it is actually a little tart. I have never seen some of the desserts mentioned on here so I think I have to visit the WJ one night for dessert. The chocolate chunk cookies on Explorer were the best cookies I've ever eaten. I wanted to bring some home, but forgot to get some for PCD (post cruise depression).

The Grand Marnier Souffle was DELICIOUS ... but I think m favorite was the Chocolate Sensation.

It was really decadent chocolate mousse ... but so rich and thick, they serve it sliced into a rectangle.

It is FANTASTIC!

Honey Stung Chicken is on the room service menu.

Thats only because they havent printed new menus. Pretty much word is that RCI has discontinued Honey Stung Chicken fleet wide.

Order it from the room service menu and they will bring you regular chicken tenders.

Absolutely the Blueberry/Peach Crumble!!! It was awesome! Everyone at our table that got it loved it and wished they could have had it again later in the cruise.

Also, love the "Ranger" cookies. Made many trips to Cafe Promenade for these.

Edited by WarGuyEd