HELP! Left tablet on Allure

We were on the Explorer of the Seas and a couple left their iPad in the buffet. They remembered as soon as they exited the buffet and went right back. It was gone. The people around the table said the only person there was the bus boy who cleaned the table. They insisted the cameras be checked and sure enough he picked it up. They went to his cabin and couldn't find it. When he left the ship at the next port they found it in his carry on. He was fired from the cruise line and sent home.

You always hope the employees they hire are honest but unfortunately not all of them are. I really hope it gets returned to you.

Report to lost & found. I lost a diamond pendant ( my fault). They reported that it wasn't found, but they did find a camera that was left in our room, my husband though he had just

misplaced it. We got it back

Hope you are lucky in getting your tablet.

UncleAlbert_HMS is a character from 'Only Fools and Horses', a British sitcom. Am surmising that this is the same poster who has used various names and pics as avatars from the series over the past few weeks trolling. Not all the posts have been wind-ups but some have been extremely bizarre.

One possibility is depending on how the table communicates (over cellular or wi-fi) and the security you have set up on the tablet, you could try sending yourself an email with the subject "REWARD FOR RETURN OF TABLET" and see if that gets results. And sometimes those remote find my tablet apps have some messaging capability.

Of course, that also implies that someone would be looking through the tablet, which may not be nice to think about if they are not simply trying to find the owner (always good to have some type of label with contact info on the outside).

Seeing if you can get a message to the cabin attendant somehow or cabin itself (active person on the roll call for the current cruise or back to back person?) could also do the trick with info on how to contact you. Or maybe sending a message to the facebook page of some of the named entertainers, etc..

Here's hoping...

UncleAlbert_HMS is a character from 'Only Fools and Horses', a British sitcom. Am surmising that this is the same poster who has used various names and pics as avatars from the series over the past few weeks trolling. Not all the posts have been wind-ups but some have been extremely bizarre.

i think so

I left a hooded top and cap in the viking lounge on Day 1. I visited GS and the bar staff in viking crown lounge on numerous occasions.

It was never found. I must say that GS was very helpful. However it was only after we filled in the "halfway" survey that we heard from Stephen, the head of GS. He got security to check CCTV in the Viking lounge however the CCTV was facing the wrong way (it always is) Anyway he put $50 on our account as a gesture of goodwill!

I only spend $34 in an onboard shop to replace the top! - Boost! :)

it shouldnt be priceless, when you make this mistake you just move on and learn the lesson always triple check electronics are packed and all items before leaving.

Many people have their passwords saved in their contacts list. a tablet or a laptop is a mother lode of information. You need to quit calling RCI and start calling all of your credit card companies.

jc