Sailing the BA on Sunday ~ what questions do you have?

Thanks so much! Hope you get into the Chef Tasting as well.

Envious that you're one day away (although countdown clock is 13 hrs...???)

Enjoy the cruise! Tomorrow is supposed to be a gorgeous day - will be an amazing day to sail out of NYC and down the Hudson river.

thanks Joe... countdown clock wouldn't let me enter a time...so its based on midnight....lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sitting in a park right now overlooking the Hudson. Spectacular day. Lots of boats going by. Nice breeze from the water. Lots of sun. Life is good.

Will be even better tomorrow.

Have a great cruise! Will be watching your sailaway tomorrow :)

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Sitting in a park right now overlooking the Hudson. Spectacular day. Lots of boats going by. Nice breeze from the water. Lots of sun. Life is good.

Will be even better tomorrow.

Have a great cruise! Will be watching your sailaway tomorrow :)

~Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

[emoji1]

Are you all packed??? I would be so excited if I was leaving tomorrow! Heck, we leave in 5 weeks and I'm excited! lol :p

I think there's a Comedy/Magic Show on the ship. I'd like to know when and where that is. Thanks!

Have a great time! Bon Voyage! 125.gif :D

Are you all packed??? I would be so excited if I was leaving tomorrow! Heck, we leave in 5 weeks and I'm excited! lol :p

I think there's a Comedy/Magic Show on the ship. I'd like to know when and where that is. Thanks!

Have a great time! Bon Voyage! 125.gif :D

Just about done packing. I will check out comedy/magic show situation and let you know.

Hey All.... should I post the answers here or start a new thread????

Quick question for those been on the BA... I am going to bring a power strip. It has a three prong plug. Are the power outlets in the cabin three-prong inputs or just two (so I know whether to bring an adapter too) ...

Sent from my iCouch

Edited by Submariner

Maybe start a new one called: Answers to Breakaway Questions June 15th Sailing?

Will be easier than skipping the questions and have just answers (at first).

Thanks and Safe Sailing!

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

2Cruise4Ever thank you so much for your offer to find out some information.

I will be doing B2B 28th September, can you please ask Assistant Hotel Dir: Sonja Sommeregger if she will be still onboard. Would be great to meet her again. Also believe Box Office Manager Alessandra Angulo was moving to the Getaway can you find out who the Box Office Manager will be.

Thanks so much and have a fab cruise

Louise & John (Scotland)

Quick question for those been on the BA... I am going to bring a power strip. It has a three prong plug. Are the power outlets in the cabin three-prong inputs or just two (so I know whether to bring an adapter too) ...

Sent from my iCouch

Get one of these Belkin power strips. It has two UBS adapters as well as three outlets and will fit into Breakaway's 3 prong outlet.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/belkin-3-outlet-mini-surge-protector-with-2-1-ampere-usb-ports/1041329511?device=t&network=g&matchtype=&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_outdoorutility_&gclid=CN7LsY-o-r4CFYMSOgodQyAA6A

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

2Cruise4Ever thank you so much for your offer to find out some information.

I will be doing B2B 28th September, can you please ask Assistant Hotel Dir: Sonja Sommeregger if she will be still onboard. Would be great to meet her again. Also believe Box Office Manager Alessandra Angulo was moving to the Getaway can you find out who the Box Office Manager will be.

Thanks so much and have a fab cruise

Louise & John (Scotland)

got it

Hi! If it is not to late to put in a request...

1) can you possibly find out how quickly the cabanas and loungers in the vibe sold out? And, if possible, if they were gone in the first boarding group?

2) would it be possible for you to give a sense of whether the area on the opposite side of vibe (free side) with loungers and clam shells seemed busy/full? I heard also that there is a bar, cool, towels, and fruit for that free area, too. If you could find out if that is true, I would begrateful.

3) I would generally like to hear about what you did off the ship, since you're writing a review.

If I'm asking too late, I understand.

Have a FABULOUS time!!

1) can you possibly find out how quickly the cabanas and loungers in the vibe sold out? And, if possible, if they were gone in the first boarding group?

2) would it be possible for you to give a sense of whether the area on the opposite side of vibe (free side) with loungers and clam shells seemed busy/full? I heard also that there is a bar, cool, towels, and fruit for that free area, too. If you could find out if that is true, I would begrateful.

3) I would generally like to hear about what you did off the ship, since you're writing a review.

Have a FABULOUS time!!

No, not too late... just wrote it down... btw, about the Vibe: yes, they do have a bar, cool towels and fruit skewers there... for free (except the bar)...

I'd like to suggest a couple of these instead:

Cables to Go 1.5 ft 1 to 4 Power Cord Splitter

Have a great time! We're still hoping to go in August but cannot book til almost last minute due to one ds's schedule and the son that works for NCL cannot book us til he arrives on Breakaway in July. Fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before then.

Just curious as we're also from Maryland....do you drive up the morning of the cruise or the day before?

Have a great time! We're still hoping to go in August but cannot book til almost last minute due to one ds's schedule and the son that works for NCL cannot book us til he arrives on Breakaway in July. Fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before then.

Just curious as we're also from Maryland....do you drive up the morning of the cruise or the day before?

we used to drive up the day before, but hotels have gone way up in price. now we drive up the day of

We will be sailing the Breakaway this Sunday (June 15th). What specifically would you like me to investigate? I will post a review when I return. And, I will report out on who the officers are (Captain, HD, CD, etc). But, other than that, what say you???

Hope you had a wonderful cruise! Anxious to read your review - we will be leaving this Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have a FABULOUS time!!

1) If it helps you, I was on the June 8 sailing, and the Vibe passes sold out by Boarding Group #8. The cabanas were all sold out by the time we boarded. The folks behind me got the end of the passes.

2) I didn't make it over there, unfortunately.

3) We did Harbor Nights in Hamilton, Crystal & Fantasy Caves (highly recommend), Lunch @ The Swizzle Inn, Tobacco Bay, Horseshoe Bay, Alexandra Battery Park, Warwick Long Bay/Jobson's Cove, and spent an afternoon shopping in Hamilton. And of course some shopping at the Dockyard.

Past trips have included the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, the Bermuda Aquarium/Museum/Zoo (Highly Recommend), Fort St. Catherine (love it), the National Gallery in Hamilton (a total gem of an art museum), The Unfinished Church (you can no longer tour), Snorkel Park (skip it), and several other smaller attractions that I'd have to pull out my photo book to get the names of.

Have a FABULOUS time!!

.....if you are talking about the dark brown wicker loungers and clam shells that are right next to the Vibe area, that is the private sundeck for the Haven complex.

Starboard Picture of Breakaway

Hope this helps.

wasiii

Edited by wasiii