Sailing the BA on Sunday ~ what questions do you have?

We will be sailing the Breakaway this Sunday (June 15th). What specifically would you like me to investigate? I will post a review when I return. And, I will report out on who the officers are (Captain, HD, CD, etc). But, other than that, what say you???

Any info on the street festival that happens in the vicinity of the Dockyard - not to be confused with Harbour Nights in Hamilton. This is something that happens right at/near the dockyard area... late on Wed night??? Last week someone mentioned something in their review, but the details were vague as they did not attend. I believe they said it was from 11p-3a; any info would be great.. thanks.

PS - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME - will be watching your sailaway and arrival in Bermuda!!! :D

Any info on the street festival that happens in the vicinity of the Dockyard - not to be confused with Harbour Nights in Hamilton. This is something that happens right at/near the dockyard area... late on Wed night??? Last week someone mentioned something in their review, but the details were vague as they did not attend. I believe they said it was from 11p-3a; any info would be great.. thanks.

PS - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME - will be watching your sailaway and arrival in Bermuda!!! :D

I'm leaving Sunday too and would love to know about this from any past cruisers.

Fresh off the Breakaway, The street fair was in Hamilton on Wednesday only, from about 6 PM to 10 PM, it is not connected with Harbour Nights which is Wed, Thur, Fri. nights. There was no functions in the Dockyard area.

In regards to Tickets/Passes, they are available in the Trailer at the Dock and the Visitor Center in front of the ferry boats.

Harbour Nights IS the street fair in Hamilton. And it is only on Wes from 6-10pm. I saw some signs in the dockyard for something else- seemed like it was a bar/band sort of thing. The hours for that were late the 11pm- 3am sounds right.

What day do they offer the laundry special? How much is a bag on special and how much is a bag not on special? (We're doing pre-cruise for several days in Manhattan and I'll need laundry at some point). Thank you!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE!

Thank you! In our experience the laundry bag special is usually the first night. But, I don't remember the cost. I'll find out though and let you know.

The evening party is at Snorkel Park- which turns into Club Aqua at night:

http://www.snorkelparkbeach.com/events-flyers.html

Thank you, I believe that must be what the reviewer was referring to - as with previous cruises, my plan is to be out and about late.. dancing the night away. Then reality happens around 11pm when my head hits the pillow :o I'm much too young to feel this damn old :rolleyes:

Many times cruises run specials on things like liquor and jewelry, but when is the best time to buy? Are discounts best at the end of the trip, or in the middle?

Also, please collect the dailies and post them. NCL just moved the schedule around, so the ones on I've seen are probably wrong.

Hi,

If you could take a picture of the Martini drink menu, that would be great ! :D

I would love to confirm that the prices for the drinks are the same even after the increase of the UBP.

Thank you in advance,

Have a save cruise !

Hi,

If you could take a picture of the Martini drink menu, that would be great ! :D

I would love to confirm that the prices for the drinks are the same even after the increase of the UBP.

Thank you in advance,

Have a save cruise !

Thanks and will do!

Many times cruises run specials on things like liquor and jewelry, but when is the best time to buy? Are discounts best at the end of the trip, or in the middle?

Also, please collect the dailies and post them. NCL just moved the schedule around, so the ones on I've seen are probably wrong.

You got it!

OK, here's what I have so far:

• CC requests:

o Taylor95: bus/ferry tickets (not passes) at dockyard

o VickiD59: Dockyard festival on Wednesday night 2300 to 0300??

o BermudaBound2014: What day do they offer the laundry special? How much is a bag on special and how much is a bag not on special?

o Sebas030: If you could take a picture of the Martini drink menu, that would be great! I would love to confirm that the prices for the drinks are the same even after the increase of the UBP.

o SizzleChest: Many times cruises run specials on things like liquor and jewelry, but when is the best time to buy? Are discounts best at the end of the trip, or in the middle? Also, please collect the dailies and post them. NCL just moved the schedule around, so the ones on I've seen are probably wrong.

Should I come back here and post the results or put them in a new thread? I'll write a review as well (including pictures and the dailies)

Good morning. I would like to know a bit about the embarking process and what deck do you board at. Also how much does a taxi cost to go to HorseShoe Bay Beach any Vibe info. Thanks so much and do enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning. I would like to know a bit about the embarking process and what deck do you board at. Also how much does a taxi cost to go to HorseShoe Bay Beach any Vibe info. Thanks so much and do enjoy your cruise.

When we sailed back in January, we boarded on Deck 7. I'll try to find out the taxi cost to HorseShoe Bay Beach, but we'll be using the bus/ferry system... much more economical. Vibe has been discussed extensively here on the NCL board. Passes are limited. So, once you board, go directly to the Guest Services Desk (the Vibe line forms to the right of it) to get passes. I can't remember the cost, but I know you can do one-day passes or the whole week.

You board on deck 7.

The laundry bag was on Thursday.

There are a few pics of menus in my review but I can tell you that none oft he drink prices increased since the change to UBP and almost everything I had, including all of the speciality martinis was included.

The shop had various liquor specials throughout the cruise. There were jewelry sets on sale and a large % off watches on the last sea day. However, it was so crowded, it was impossible to enjoy shopping.

We will be sailing the Breakaway this Sunday (June 15th). What specifically would you like me to investigate? I will post a review when I return. And, I will report out on who the officers are (Captain, HD, CD, etc). But, other than that, what say you???

Would love to know what night the chef's table dinner is held. I know it's extremely tough to book (only 12 seats, and typically once/cruise), but if you happen to be speaking with someone at Guest Services, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks!

Would love to know what night the chef's table dinner is held. I know it's extremely tough to book (only 12 seats, and typically once/cruise), but if you happen to be speaking with someone at Guest Services, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks!

Definitely will do! That's something we'd like to do, too.

Definitely will do! That's something we'd like to do, too.

BIG THANKS!!!

My wife and I as well as my brother and his wife have done this at a few places, and always have enjoyed.

I plan to get on the ship as early as possible and go right to Guest Services to book, so if you're thinking of reserving for your trip, I've read that you really need to do that right away (and good luck!)

I have a few other shows pre-reserved, so knowing what night the dinner is would be helpful. I understand anything can change, but once I get on the ship, I don't want to think/plan/worry.... chillax for 7 days and go with the flow :cool: