Oasis 3's actual name...?

When RCCL started the Quantum Class ships you will recall it was named Project Sunshine. Not too long after that Carnival decides to rename Destiny to Carnival Sunshine. It would be funny if RCI names the next Oasis ship (or another new build) Destiny of the Seas.

My vote is still Passion of the Seas though.

I don't know what they'll name the new ships. In fact, at this point I'm not even sure if the name will be painted on the side of the ships using Latin script or Simplified Chinese.

Lol

Ok maybe Zen of the seas.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were docked next to one of these monsters in Turkey, and I heard a fellow passenger call it "Tenement of the Seas."

[emoji6]

Must of been another ship? Oasis and Allure have never cruised to Turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must of been another ship? Oasis and Allure have never cruised to Turkey.

I am sure you are right!!! It was some other floating wall. It pulled in alongside the dock as we were having breakfast and I heard another smarty say to the waiter "please ask the captain to have that ship moved. It's blocking our view!" A good chuckle was had by all....!

How about 'Size Matters" Of The Seas?? LOL

I did overhear the Cap's conversation on the Liberty with a passenger. He thought it would be called "Mirage" Of The Seas.

Not too bad??

Shelton

I like that name. But I do wish RCCL would use Sovereign of the Seas again. That was the ship that started cruising as we know it today. And it's a name that goes back hundreds of years. And it has a nice ring to it also. It's a special name. I wish they would reuse it again.

I like that name. But I do wish RCCL would use Sovereign of the Seas again. That was the ship that started cruising as we know it today. And it's a name that goes back hundreds of years. And it has a nice ring to it also. It's a special name. I wish they would reuse it again.

or Empress of the Seas :)

There will never been a Freedom of the Seas either since their is a Carnival Freedom.

LOL. I actually think Epic of the Seas sounds like a good name, but I do think Royal will stay away from using names other lines have used from now on. At least, I hope so.

Huh????

Pretty easy to understand actually. He was just making a point that Royal not wanting to name a ship Epic of the Seas because there is already an Epic isn't a good argument. Freedom, Legend, Splendor/Splendour, Jewel, Liberty, etc. There are already a lot of ships with the same basic name.

Edited by Cruzin-K

Has anybody suggested Essence of the Seas?

I kind of like that one and I think it is right up there with the theme of Oasis and Allure (not using the royal type monikers that the older class of ships typically used).

If nobody has thought of that one before, I want bragging rights to it if it is chosen.