Athens port transfers

jrmuk

Can anyone who has recently used an airport to port transfer company in Athens recommend one.

I used Georges last time and they were late so want to try a different one this time.

I would prefer a large car rather than minivan.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone who has recently used an airport to port transfer company in Athens recommend one.

I used Georges last time and they were late so want to try a different one this time.

I would prefer a large car rather than minivan.

Thanks in advance.

We used Georges on June 22nd and he brought a huge van with tables in it for six passengers and 14 pieces of luggage. On time and good service.

Mike

Yes, did this last time, had no problems at all. Decent Mercedes cars, not expensive to airport either, dont know exact amount, but certainly not significant. There were plenty of taxis, even when there was supposed to be a taxi strike. There will be no problems getting a taxi, as no planned strikes.

Edited by Tillylovesseabourn

Just a word of warning - it has not happened to us, as we have always used pre-booked transfers, but certainly someone who comes on this board quite frequently (can't remember who, but think it is someone from the UK) has had a horrendous experience in Athens with a taxi driver. Hope he/she will comment on this topic.