Cruise Planner

I went online and looked at my reservation and when I pulled up my Cruise Planner I got the following message:

Online reservations for one or more items in your cart are unavailable at this time, please inquire onboard for last minute availibility.

I checked what I booked and they all are confirmed as being purchased. I did all my dinner reservation via phone and have not yet added any other items (ie. drink package). I hope this is just a glitch.

Pat

I've had the same issue on both my reservations since last Monday's update. They sent a screen shot to IT but haven't heard back about it yet. Since then no one has been able to book anything so I think what ever the issue is that they introduced, it locks the whole reservation (for dining at least).

I've had the same issue on both my reservations since last Monday's update. They sent a screen shot to IT but haven't heard back about it yet. Since then no one has been able to book anything so I think what ever the issue is that they introduced, it locks the whole reservation (for dining at least).

I figure I've got til late March 2015 before I will be doing any other reservations - the only other thing I think we will add is a non-alcoholic drink package - we already have a cabana booked and will be trying to switch to barefoot beach prior to our cruise.

Pat

I went online and looked at my reservation and when I pulled up my Cruise Planner I got the following message:

Online reservations for one or more items in your cart are unavailable at this time, please inquire onboard for last minute availibility.

I checked what I booked and they all are confirmed as being purchased. I did all my dinner reservation via phone and have not yet added any other items (ie. drink package). I hope this is just a glitch.

Pat

I have the same message at the top of my schedule. I emailed C&A and got this reply:

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced in your Cruise Planner. We have been experiencing technical difficulties during the unveiling of our new Cruise Planner tool. At this time, the error message being displayed is due to a technical glitch. We have sent an updated confirmation to the email address on file to reflect your current reservations. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our Cruise Planner Department at 1-800-398-9819.

We are excited to welcome you onboard the Quantum of the Seas. We can’t wait for you to experience the highly anticipated “firsts at sea” features, such as the Ripcord by iFly® skydiving experience; North Star, a thrilling adventure that transports guests more than 300 feet in the air on a breathtaking journey; cutting-edge transformative venues including SeaPlex, the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea with bumper cars, roller skating and more; and the cruise line’s largest and most advanced staterooms ever. We are thrilled to take this “Quantum’ leap in innovation, and we trust this will be a vacation to remember.

As a Crown & Anchor Society member, we especially value your patronage of Royal Caribbean International and appreciate this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. The Crown & Anchor Society was created as a recognition program that offers members-only benefits and valuable rewards. We are happy to offer our Gold members an Onboard Booking Bonus when you plan your next cruise onboard. To view a complete list of member benefits available to you please visit: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do. A letter will be placed in your stateroom listing the discounts for goods and services available to you as a valuable Crown & Anchor Society member.

I haven't been able to get into cruise planner for about a week now. I see this message on the top of the cruise planner section "Reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner are currently not available. Please check back soon. " I can't even get in to see my existing reservations.

Lisa

I haven't been able to get into cruise planner for about a week now. I see this message on the top of the cruise planner section "Reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner are currently not available. Please check back soon. " I can't even get in to see my existing reservations.

Lisa

Lisa I had the same problem all darn week...finally I gave in and thought ok I am going to tackle this face on !!

I went to Login, clicked forgot username/password and it sent me my username and a new password...which was very long. I copied and pasted it into Login box...didnt work...waited 10 minutes...tried again...and it worked !!

My gawd at last I could see my ressies :D

I then went to Profile and changed the stupid password they had given me to one that I had a better chance of remembering.

Good luck.

Lisa I had the same problem all darn week...finally I gave in and thought ok I am going to tackle this face on !!

I went to Login, clicked forgot username/password and it sent me my username and a new password...which was very long. I copied and pasted it into Login box...didnt work...waited 10 minutes...tried again...and it worked !!

My gawd at last I could see my ressies :D

I then went to Profile and changed the stupid password they had given me to one that I had a better chance of remembering.

Good luck.

Liz, I tried this and am still unable to get the planner.

How many days out before the planner opens up ! I know I'm far away from being able to use it.

I'm on the Anthem 4/2016 and nothing has opened up yet. Looking back at my notes, I was able to book a cabana on Labadee 318 days out for my 4/2015 cruise

Edited by Nhsaltshaker

I recently booked the inaugural crossing for November 2nd and went into my Cruise Planner today to book dining and entertainment options. The Grande Restaurant had a very limited selection but everything else had pretty good choices.

My question is regarding the entertainment. Attached is a screen shot of what is available to book. What is "Guest Entertainer" and why is it listed three times? There are different showtimes and dates under each heading, but I don't understand if this is one show or three different shows?

Also many of the entertainment options that Royal Caribbean just announced are not listed, such as Sonic Odyssey. Anyone know why they can't be pre-booked?

Thanks!

14449992723_97c15ebe5b_b.jpg

When I booked, each were on a different nights (one was listed on two consecutive nights, so I would assume that there are three different entertainer shows that you are booking, not the same one three times.

I recently booked the inaugural crossing for November 2nd and went into my Cruise Planner today to book dining and entertainment options. The Grande Restaurant had a very limited selection but everything else had pretty good choices.

My question is regarding the entertainment. Attached is a screen shot of what is available to book. What is "Guest Entertainer" and why is it listed three times? There are different showtimes and dates under each heading, but I don't understand if this is one show or three different shows?

Also many of the entertainment options that Royal Caribbean just announced are not listed, such as Sonic Odyssey. Anyone know why they can't be pre-booked?

Thanks!

14449992723_97c15ebe5b_b.jpg

When I booked ours, the entertainers were different. When I called and had the rep read my choices (double checking the system) he said "Entertainer #2", etc.

Therefore, my take on it is that there are three different entertainers.

We are Diamond cruisers on the 2/2/2015 QOTS. We have never had to make entertainment reservations on any cruise, except for getting tickets for the ice shows.. A few questions: Do we need to make reservations for every night in the main theatre?, Are the reservations for entry only or are they for specific seating? We have made several dining reservations for 7:30-8:00pm, could these times conflict with both shows on some evenings?

Any help would be appreciated.

On the Oasis class, if you make a reservation, it is recorded on your room key, and you can present that 1/2 hour before show time. Seating is still first come, first serve, please do not reserve seats.

If you don't have a reservation, you can wait in a line, and 10 minutes before show time they let the standbys in, a few at a time, while seats are available. So even with a reservation, if you come 5 minutes before the show, you aren't guaranteed a seat.

Also, on the Ossis ships, for some venues, a small area was also set aside for suite guests, and higher levels of C&A, until 5-10 minutes before show time.

On the Oasis class ships, for most shows, the standbys get in. However for some of the smaller venues, or popular shows, only the first few standbys get in.

So… it's nice to have a reservation.

However, it will be interesting to see how things go with the new Dynamic Dining. We've always experience minor waiting times on day one with traditional dining, as everyone has to find their assigned tables. We tried to book our entertainment first, so we weren't rushing to the show after dinner. If you book dinner first, remember that if the show is at 8:30, you will want to book dining early enough to get to the show by at least 8:15 to take advantage of the reservation.

7:30 dinner reservations will make it impossible to get to a 8:30 show. Some of the 7:00 shows are only 45 minutes, so who knows what will happen if you show up 15-30 late for dinner.

Edited by rakes5

On the Oasis class, if you make a reservation, it is recorded on your room key, and you can present that 1/2 hour before show time. Seating is still first come, first serve, please do not reserve seats.

If you don't have a reservation, you can wait in a line, and 10 minutes before show time they let the standbys in, a few at a time, while seats are available. So even with a reservation, if you come 5 minutes before the show, you aren't guaranteed a seat.

Also, on the Ossis ships, for some venues, a small area was also set aside for suite guests, and higher levels of C&A, until 5-10 minutes before show time.

On the Oasis class ships, for most shows, the standbys get in. However for some of the smaller venues, or popular shows, only the first few standbys get in.

So… it's nice to have a reservation.

However, it will be interesting to see how things go with the new Dynamic Dining. We've always experience minor waiting times on day one with traditional dining, as everyone has to find their assigned tables. We tried to book our entertainment first, so we weren't rushing to the show after dinner. If you book dinner first, remember that if the show is at 8:30, you will want to book dining early enough to get to the show by at least 8:15 to take advantage of the reservation.

7:30 dinner reservations will make it impossible to get to a 8:30 show. Some of the 7:00 shows are only 45 minutes, so who knows what will happen if you show up 15-30 late for dinner.

Thank you, seems like reservations make life easie

We are Diamond cruisers on the 2/2/2015 QOTS. We have never had to make entertainment reservations on any cruise, except for getting tickets for the ice shows.. A few questions: Do we need to make reservations for every night in the main theatre?, Are the reservations for entry only or are they for specific seating? We have made several dining reservations for 7:30-8:00pm, could these times conflict with both shows on some evenings?

Any help would be appreciated.

Most of our dining reservations for Quantum are also for 7:30. This is the same time we always had for MTD and we always made the 9:00 pm show, we are not coffee or dessert people.

We were only able to book entertainment for our 1-23-15 sailing and not for our other sailings on Quantum. Don't worry if you can't select entertainment yet, they will open up entertainment for other sailings in the near future.

Booked Mamma Mia for a 2:00 pm show on a sea day so it gives us free time in the evening for other things. They also has this show at night, I think is was at 8:30 pm. The Comedy show is at 9 pm, one of the Guest Entertainers is @ 10:30 pm, don't know what show that is. Sonic Odyssey is at 9 pm and the others shows were at 7 & 9 pm. Don't know all the specific times for all the shows, I don't want to chance going back into the cruise planner for entertainment times in case things get cancelled mistakenly. I do remember them having the same shows on different nights & times, so you should be fine with your dining time.