A review of the Allure of the Seas

Just returned from the Allure of the Seas, and we had a blast! I posted a review with lots of pictures, on my family blog......Feel free to take a look.

http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/

The ship is large, but we never felt crowded. I loved the boardwalk most of all, and the Dog house was my favorite place for lunch. We made all our reservations in advance, and it was so easy to plan around the shows we booked. The food was fairly good in all venues, and getting off the ship, was so easy....never had to wait in a line! I give this ship an A+:)

Karan!

I LOVE your review and pics...I was on that ship too! Had a blast! I always look at pics and see if I recognize anybody (which is quite silly since there

were 6200+ people). Thanks for sharing!

OMG

What a great blog..............

Pictures so clear..........

Looks like you had a great time....

Thanks for posting.............

Sea Ya..............

We were on this cruise also. Thanks for the review and beautiful pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time and finally rode the merry go round. I too had a great time riding it. I spotted myself on the picture of the dreamworks parade on the right side of the pic. I'm the one wearing black shorts and blue/purple strip shirt standing next to the lady wearing a pink shirt.::D. We had a great time.

Edited by boriqua2010

We were on this cruise also. Thanks for the review and beautiful pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time and finally rode the merry go round. I too had a great time riding it. I spotted myself on the picture of the dreamworks parade on the right side of the pic. I'm the one wearing black shorts and blue/purple strip shirt standing next to the lady wearing a pink shirt.::D. We had a great time.

Wow, I can't believe you found yourself in my photo! That's awesome! And amazing!! What a great cruise we had!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Great photos, loved the snorkel ones....

the snorkel pictures were taken in Cozumel...We had a wonderful day at a private beach club, and it included a guided snorkel, equipment, open bar, and the amenities of this resort area. We had a ball, and bought the CD of our snorkeling trip.

We walked into town for a bit, but, honestly, we spent most of our time shopping in the port, and having rum punches in a cute little port bar. I would advise a tour, if you have not been there before. I did not feel secure in town.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Edited by nursemom2

Thank you so much for the review and the pics! I liked this ship more than any other RCCL ship I have sailed on. There was just so much more to do. I'm booked on a March sailing but I am hoping for another price drop. I took advantage of the initial BOGOHO promotion on the first day and my price decreased but the price has increased exponentially for the first and second person since then!:eek: