Grand Cayman fireworks?

4myguys

Fireworks are more of a Christmas activity here in Cayman.

We don't celebrate the 4th of July as American Independence Day but occasionally Cayman Constitution Day coincides. Constitution Day is celebrated on the first Monday of July, which will be July 7 this year. But the celebration does not involve fireworks.

Other issue, I suppose, is that cruises typically depart Cayman waters well before sunset. I would guess that you would be well over the horizon before any of our fireworks shows would start. I'd guess you would be so far from shore that you might not even be able to catch a glimpse of the fireworks on the horizon.

Alas few ships ever overnight here in Cayman. During our Pirate's Week in early November would be ideal as it is one of our biggest fireworks shows of the year and it is right in George Town Harbour. You'll just have to come down for a stay-over vacation to enjoy our pirate spirit and take in our District Heritage Days.

Other issue, I suppose, is that cruises typically depart Cayman waters well before sunset. I would guess that you would be well over the horizon before any of our fireworks shows would start. I'd guess you would be so far from shore that you might not even be able to catch a glimpse of the fireworks on the horizon.

Alas few ships ever overnight here in Cayman. During our Pirate's Week in early November would be ideal as it is one of our biggest fireworks shows of the year and it is right in George Town Harbour. You'll just have to come down for a stay-over vacation to enjoy our pirate spirit and take in our District Heritage Days.

That was my thought too in regards to being too far from the port. Maybe we'll get lucky and end up close to a Disney ship.;) Thanks!