New Bistro on 5 menu?

JEDIKNIGHT

We ate at Bistro on 5 this past week on the Constellation. It seemed to be the same menu as last fall on Solstice. The only difference was $7 charge instead of $5. It still was delicious.

Hi,

We are sailing on the 6/26 Fjords cruise r/t out of Amsterdam--would love to hear any comments on your cruise experience, food, etc. Thanks!:)

There is a picture of the new menu from this post by Viva_la_Vida in her excellent Summit review.

Hopefully somebody else takes a picture. While she regrets such a blurry picture, she missed the opportunity to blame it on the premium package upgrade.

I was able to read it Ok....all the favorites are there plus a whole new list of temptations...I have 3 wishes..hope it is same menu for all the shios, hope we get to enjoy it before it gets too popular.., and hope they keep the $7 charge...

this plus Blu and Aquaspa grill means we will eat well on board...will still do Murano and LCG and Silk Harvest where they have it but this menu is definitely good news,

Can't wait!

It's all you can eat, but they are pretty big so the most we could ever eat was a small salad to start, a dinner crepe, and a dessert crepe (no seconds on any course) and we were stuffed (and we can never finish all of the dessert). They are so good. It's still easily worth $7 each for lunch or dinner. It's quiet, classy, different, and tasty.

Tom

This maybe a silly question but do you pay $7 and have as many crepes as you want or do you pay $7 for each crepe ordered??:eek:

I read on someone’s post that Bistro has expanded the menu.

Has anyone eaten there since the change and how was it?

Does anyone have the new menu?

Thanks

I just got off of the Summit and my dh and I ate there twice. Both the service and food were excellent. First day I had fresh mozzarella and tomato and basil for appetizer and had a panini for lunch Delicious...my dh had caramelized onion with feta for appetizer and a Panini...delicious...they are made when you order it right there...second day we both had tomato basil and mozzarella for appetizer and I had spaghetti with sauce and fresh tomatoes with basil made fresh when I ordered it...SERVICE...great...food...Delicious...Enjoy:D