Video of Navigator of the Seas Cabin 7688

We just returned from a B2B on Navigator out of Galveston and had the awesome corner aft cabin 7688! Here is a link to a video showing the balcony along with our departure from Cozumel where we were docked next to Allure.

We used a GoPro, so things may look a bit larger than they are due to the fish eye lens, but that balcony is huge!:D

Click for video of cabin 7688

It says video does not exist?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just noticed that also when using my Ipad...we'll have to figure that out. It works from the laptop and desktop.:o

Is Adrian still the Cabin Steward?

And very nice timelapse coming out of Coz, the pilot boat coming around and returning was cool.

Adrian returned to the Navigator 2 weeks ago after being on vacation. Will be on until December.

He met us in Jamaica the week of 5/25.

He is awesome as is Rohan on deck 8.

We just returned from a B2B on Navigator out of Galveston and had the awesome corner aft cabin 7688! Here is a link to a video showing the balcony along with our departure from Cozumel where we were docked next to Allure.

We used a GoPro, so things may look a bit larger than they are due to the fish eye lens, but that balcony is huge!:D

Click for video of cabin 7688

Your video is BEYOND awesome! :D If you a haven't already be sure to add it to the "show us your aft" thread!

We have this same cabin on Adventure, Can. Not. Wait! ;)

Very cool video. Amazing the quality a Go Pro delivers. What category is that cabin and any further advice on that hammock setup? :cool:

Thank you! This cabin is an E-1. It has a pullman bed but there were only 2 of us so didn't need it. We purchased the hammock on Amazon along with some heavy duty paracord. My DH looped the cord through the openings in the structure and just tied a bunch of knots. It was very secure for the two weeks of use:)

I have cabin 7388 on the Voyager which is on the other side. Dose the hammock come with the room.

The hammock is not included...we purchased it on Amazon along with very strong paracord from which to hang it.