Pretty Darn Funny!

CathyCruises

Fun to see that on the new X weekend 'cybersale', one option is "Europe--$699". When you click on that tab, the first cruise inside rate is $3399/pp and on all but one cruise, the lowest rate was over $2000/pp:eek:. On the 5th listed cruise, the lowest rate was $799. So pray tell, where is the $699??

And why am I not surprised?

Edited by CathyCruises

Fun to see that on the new X weekend 'cybersale', one option is "Europe--$699". When you click on that tab, the first cruise inside rate is $3399/pp and on all but one cruise, the lowest rate was over $2000/pp:eek:. On the 5th listed cruise, the lowest rate was $799. So pray tell, where is the $699??

The lowest I see is the 11 night Black Sea at $899 cad, no $699

At least the link is working as opposed to giving a response that it is not valid. I'm just amazed how often there is a total disconnect between the spam emails marketing sends out and reality. You'd think they realize that when these don't work or are inaccurate that all they do is antagonize people.

It's really just such a joke! First they come on here to tout their big sale, get their own thread deleted, then the sale turns out to be a complete joke! Do they really think we're this stupid?? This is the last place to seek out gullible travelers.

How can you have 'a BIG three day only Cybersale' with 6 cruises listed in Europe, with an average price of $5199 per person??

At least the link is working as opposed to giving a response that it is not valid. I'm just amazed how often there is a total disconnect between the spam emails marketing sends out and reality. You'd think they realize that when these don't work or are inaccurate that all they do is antagonize people.

Well at least you actually get emails from Celebrity. I have signed up three times on their website and I have never received an email from them. The only emails I ever get is to remind me about my upcoming cruise.

Well at least you actually get emails from Celebrity. I have signed up three times on their website and I have never received an email from them. The only emails I ever get is to remind me about my upcoming cruise.

Consider yourself lucky:D

It sold out when the website was down.:D:D

++1

Srpilo