Wine gift for Diamond Plus

We (D+) also get nuts, crackers, and a cheese spread. That was this past March, so maybe it's changed.

Yeah I figured I got the wrong one. I use it for port days so it's nice to have the single serve wines and the snacks.

If you are linked with your husband and are in the same stateroom, then you only get one gift per "relationship". Doesn't seem quite right as you both paid for all those cruises to make D+, but that's the way it is. If you were in difference staterooms, then you would each get a gift.

We booked two cabins and took DS and family on Allure last month. I was booked in one cabin and DH in the other. Only one cabin received the selected welcome gift of wine although we paid for two grand suites:eek:. I informed Loyalty and D+ Concierge but never received it.

I have contacted the LA when my wine choice is either not delivered or is not the correct one. Always has been corrected by the LA within 24 hours. Sounds like the LA wasn't doing his job on Allure.

We booked two cabins and took DS and family on Allure last month. I was booked in one cabin and DH in the other. Only one cabin received the selected welcome gift of wine although we paid for two grand suites:eek:. I informed Loyalty and D+ Concierge but never received it.

Hard to understand Royal sometimes. Each guest is supposed to receive the welcome gift beverage, whether or not they are staying in the same stateroom. It's the personalized amenity that is usually limited to "one per relationship".

On Allure in March we requested the two D amenities to be two of the small bottles of wine and the D+ extra gift to be a bottle of wine to the dining room. We received a bottle of Corona and a full bottle of wine as our D amenities and the bottle of wine we requested for the dining room was also in our cabin.

Wasn't worth arguing about it ;)

Wasn't worth arguing about it ;)

I figured it was one of the easier problems to solve. But I was wrong. A couple of other times we have gotten the wrong single serves and I said nothing. But this time I got nothing. :( So I did inquire.