Breakfast delivered to the cabin?

yoboy08753

minisuites, balconies and inside cabins have a reduced room service menu that does not include hot items like eggs, pancakes, etc.

The only cabins that have the extended menu is "S" or "H" cabins.

You can however order a bloody mary to go with your chocolate croissant, cereal, toast, yogurt, muffin, fresh fruit, coffee, tea etc! :)

minisuites, balconies and inside cabins have a reduced room service menu that does not include hot items like eggs, pancakes, etc.

You can however order a bloody mary to go with your chocolate croissant, cereal, toast, yogurt, muffin, fresh fruit, coffee, tea etc! :)

LOL! Thank you, I guess I will have to have that bloody Mary delivered then, so this way I can go top side to make 2 breakfast plates and walk back to cabin with both hands full

Really? We are trying our first NCL cruise (have been loyal to Royal). Hope things get better from here...

Really? We are trying our first NCL cruise (have been loyal to Royal). Hope things get better from here...

NCL's room service menu is probably the worst out of all of them! We aren't cabin dwellers, so it really doesn't bother us - except at night. The worst part is coming back after a night out and wanting a decent sandwich. :)

Do you know if you can go get "food to go" from one of the MDR's or buffet and bring it back to your room to eat on the balcony?

Do you know if you can go get "food to go" from one of the MDR's or buffet and bring it back to your room to eat on the balcony?

Yup, throw it on a plate and walk back to your cabin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuck a tray into your suitcase, to use to bring plates of food back from the buffet! :)

And if you're in a cat BC as previously posted by computerworks, be prepared to put those trays on your knees to eat from:

8767414536_e7c26a5a72_b.jpgR]

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38454934

LOL not much room to lay out a big spread, huh?

And if you're in a cat BC as previously posted by computerworks, be prepared to put those trays on your knees to eat from:

Did my research, and got the B6 large balcony - so we'll be able to actually enjoy it! ;)

8767414536_e7c26a5a72_b.jpgR]

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38454934

Plate in hand is all we need, not a 3 corse meal. Plate in hand Bloody Mary on the table I can picture it in that picture TY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless I am dreadfully mistaken (and I'm pretty sure I'm not) las ramblas is still there, Moderno replaced Pacific Heights.

I stand corrected. I'm not sailing on the Sun until Feb but I was thinking of the tex-mex place on Jewel class ships that was replaced w/ Moderno now replaced by O'Sheehans

You can definitely take food to go from the buffet. I usually just plop another plate on top -- but if you ask they'll put plastic wrap on there. I often do that for an afternoon fruit-and-cheese plate. I have a lot of allergies and cheese preferences so it's just WAY easier to go to the buffet and fill a plate with stuff I like and won't kill me than to try to explain my complex allergies to a room service person.

I have ordered stuff to-go from Blue Lagoon and I would assume any of the 24 hour places would do that. I have not tried it in any of the MDRs. Food is delivered to the restaurants with those room service cover things so I would guess that it would not be a problem in the MDR.

Edited by Valen9

Tuck a tray into your suitcase, to use to bring plates of food back from the buffet! :)

No need, just order an afternoon/late night snack from Room Service - they will bring everything in a tray. Consume & leave the plates/dishes out and keep the tray for use - good for duration of the cruise ;)

And if you're in a cat BC as previously posted by computerworks, be prepared to put those trays on your knees to eat from:... ..

We simply ask for ONE MORE TABLE from our room steward.

With two table steadily supporting the large tray, we can really enjoy our big spread breakfast on the balcony. :D

Oh, how I miss those heavenly morning... ...!

On Epic (2011) and Pearl (2013) there was an omelette available on the "anytime" room service menu. We were always successful just writing it in on the "cold" breakfast menu, and it would be delivered.

Obligatory memory of Civitavecchia.... Civitavecchia breakfast