Registering / Checking for Your Cruise

kristie64063

So I'm getting excited - 1 month from today happy dance!!

I was curious, when do you all register / check in for your cruise? Way in advance? The day before?

Thanks in advance :)

LOL. Won't let me edit the title, I meant checking "in" ... :) Edited by kristie64063

I did the online checkin as soon as I booked the trip, 8 months in advance. But I usually print everything about 2 weeks out. It doesn't apply to you but remember that you can't print your boarding passes until the trip is paid in full.

I did it months ago. As soon as I make final payment in August, I'll print everything for my documents folder. I have tabs for air, hotel, cruise, shore excursions and insurance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually I fill it out after final payment. I save all the documents as a PDF and store to my Dropbox. There always seems one change or another (OBC, upgrade), so I save another PDF. I hate wasting all the paper if I have to reprint. Then I print a week or so out. It also gives me an electronic copy of all my paperwork if there is ever a problem. I can get to the documents where ever I can get in the internet.

I waited this time to register and print my tags. I have changed rooms 3 times for my group of 8. Started out with 2 rooms and then changed to 4. Second time went to 3 cabins right next door to each other and finally to get a price reduction I moved to a totally different floor. I have printed the stuff now that I think we are situated.