!!!LIVE!!! from the Allure | Western Caribbean | 29 June 2014 | Pictures!!!

We found the same thing. It seemed that we needed to wait until the evening after setting sail before signing up for our internet package.

On our last cruise, my first as Diamond, I also noticed that my SeaPass card wouldn't open the Diamond Lounge door after we boarded but before we were able to go to our cabins. The card worked later on that day.

I guess there's some lag time before the SeaPass cards and accounts get activated for everything.

I would not disagree. I'm going to try again later after sail away and I lose cellular data signal.

sent trying to use my HTC one smart phone

I was on the Allure in May. Your review is bringing back some great memories. Looking forward to keeping up with your review. So glad aunt Linda loves to cruise & likes spa treatments. Happy sailing on the Allure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would not disagree. I'm going to try again later after sail away and I lose cellular data signal.

keep trying to connect. last year on Allure I connected up before we even had access to our cabin.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

keep trying to connect. last year on Allure I connected up before we even had access to our cabin.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Will do!

by the way, the JS balcony is way too small... [emoji6]

9ageha9y.jpg

We enjoyed the balcony, took a nap in the room and are now enjoying some Park Cafe goodies under a crystal canopy.

2eqyzuna.jpg

jyzyhyta.jpg

The tunes of the steel drums coming from the pool deck are lovely! Still lots of folks wandering around in awe of this wonderful class of cruise ships.

ve6egy4e.jpg

Derrell just enjoyed the famous CP Cafe roast beef but devoured it before I could get a pic!

Back when we had boarded, we stopped at the boardwalk bar. While I was trying to order my inaugural beverage, this lady had ordered a crown and diet coke. Hope I'm not offending a follower, but she took a sip and said it was awful! I tested my long island to see if there was a problem with the coke syrup (I LIKE long islands and it was fine). The working theory is she stuck her straw to the bottom of the cup and got pure crown because the drink wasn't mixed. Would that really be a problem? Lol

Will do!

by the way, the JS balcony is way too small... [emoji6]

9ageha9y.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to do the review. Just off the Allure last month and we were in 8642/8644 on the hump and loved it!! Have a great time and enjoy your JS. I know we did.

Great start to your review can't wait to read more. Sailing on Allure Aug'15 and I'm already researching planning and reading all I can find about Allure. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Just watched you leave! DH and I kept yelling "Wait for us!", but evidently the Captain didn't hear us! Does it matter that we're yelling from Northern Virginia?:D

Have a wonderful cruise, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it virtually with you all!

Thanks for taking the time to do the review. Just off the Allure last month and we were in 8642/8644 on the hump and loved it!! Have a great time and enjoy your JS. I know we did.

Glad to hear you liked Cabin 8642 - I have it on hold now for a cruise in August. We have been spoiled recently by having aft cabins on our last few cruises, so wondered whether we would be disappointed in the space on this one.

Good evening friends. Just settled in for the evening and figured out how to get online. Yes, I'm 40 so technology takes me a while to figgar' out but I'm here!

Lots of good times since I last left you. Sail away ended with us heading to the cabin to prepare for dinner. We had 6:45 MyTime dining booked. Upon arrival, we showed up simultaneously with new friends so we got a table for six for dinner. Deck 5 was booked up but there was a table for six on deck 4. We had great service with Tony and Alison. It was a little awkward being in a traditional dining setting as a MTD group. As our meal ended, all the other tables were vacant and we were left with the cacophonous sounds of silverware being placed for the next seating.

Tonight's evening adventure was Chicago. It was a very well-done show, although we were pretty wiped out from the day. Regardless, afterwards, Derrell and I did our traditional "up on deck" evening stroll. Not another ship or light in sight - the way we like it! Headed downstairs since we needed a "nightcap" so grabbed a milkshake and scoop of ice cream from the Parlor on the Boardwalk. Caught a little bit of Ocean Aria.

Headed back to Royal Promenade and, lo and behold, our friends were on the Rising Tide Bar! Joined them for a cocktail and ride up to Central Park. Bid our goodbyes and headed back to the cabin for some ZZZ's (and some posting to CC!). So here I am.

Working to get some pics uploaded from the DSLR so will see what I can post. Good evening all!

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome walk in closet

y4eqebug

Pretty swanky bathroom

qeju6eny

a6yqe4aq

The mysterious third power outlet in the bathroom

tytahese

Pretty sure this is the Port Everglades webcam

7uba5e8u

Glad to hear you liked Cabin 8642 - I have it on hold now for a cruise in August. We have been spoiled recently by having aft cabins on our last few cruises, so wondered whether we would be disappointed in the space on this one.

So far, so good!

Just watched you leave! DH and I kept yelling "Wait for us!", but evidently the Captain didn't hear us! Does it matter that we're yelling from Northern Virginia?:D

Have a wonderful cruise, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it virtually with you all!

Have lost count of the number of times watching the webcam and shouting the same thing....