!!!LIVE!!! from the Allure | Western Caribbean | 29 June 2014 | Pictures!!!

Great to here from someone currently aboard the Allure on the Western cruise. We are a family of 7 in 4 different cabins going to the Western Caribbean in October aboard the Allure.

Have cruised the Eastern on the Oasis.

Please post all the MDR menu's daily if possible and include Giovanni's current menu if possible. For some of us it is a first cruise.

Am very interested in all you will have to say!

Contributing to my sleeplessness is that we boarded these two yesterday.

zagameve.jpg

My mom was recently placed in a nursing home and she had five pets that needed new homes. We adopted Gracie, the beagle, and Uno, the shaggy mutt missing half his hair. Both pups had been in a state of neglect with severe flea infestations and allergies. Luckily, Uno has responded well to his treatments and is actually regrowing his hair! They're just now adjusting to living with us and I put them in a kennel. [emoji22]

Because of his treatment, though, he's in a good place where he'll continue his meds. Hoping he has a lot more hair when we return!

MisterMom

You are now the true owners/family of these pups.........because you feel Guilty leaving them! Lucky Pups!! :) Now go have fun :)

Edited by Reader0108598

Woohoo, lets get this party going! Thank you sooo much for the shout out, I feel famous! :D I am really jealous of you, your sailing is the same exact week I sailed on her last year!

Can't wait to see more!

P.S. I have been a long time follower of your reviews and love them!

Edited by swim13

Good morning Ft Lauderdale and good morning Lady Allure!

yhuqumug.jpg

We'll be having a light breakfast here at the Hyatt, Linda has a spa appointment and then we'll be at the Pier asap!

(Aunt Linda had a blast last night for her birthday at Lip's-

a3uqe8ys.jpg

The dinner was great, service was excellent, entertainment was stunning and the ladies? Well, "it takes a lot of money to look this cheap." [emoji15] )

sent trying to use my HTC one smart phone

Greetings everyone, the day has come when we all get to board the beautiful Allure of the Seas. I saw my first glimpse of her from my balcony at the Embassy Suites sometime after 6:15 this morning.

Meet Paulette and her husband, Ken, last night as we watched the Oasis sail away on the 17th street bridge.

Looking forward to meeting each of you during the week; I will be at the Meet & Mingle.

We will leave for the port about 10:00 - looking for Paulette and Ken in the Windjammer about noon.

Happy cruising.

Mister Mom - thanks for doing a live review of our cruise. I won't see it during the week, as I will be technology free for the week, but am looking forward to reading it when I get home.

See you all soon.

Greetings everyone, the day has come when we all get to board the beautiful Allure of the Seas. I saw my first glimpse of her from my balcony at the Embassy Suites sometime after 6:15 this morning.

Meet Paulette and her husband, Ken, last night as we watched the Oasis sail away on the 17th street bridge.

Looking forward to meeting each of you during the week; I will be at the Meet & Mingle.

We will leave for the port about 10:00 - looking for Paulette and Ken in the Windjammer about noon.

Happy cruising.

Mister Mom - thanks for doing a live review of our cruise. I won't see it during the week, as I will be technology free for the week, but am looking forward to reading it when I get home.

See you all soon.

No better way to start a cruise than to meet NEW friends. We had a great time, watching Lady O sail off yesterday afternoon with Sleepless and her husband Dave from the 17th street bridge. Soon to leave for the port to start our own wonderful trip on Lady A.

On to PARTY!

See everyone else on board....look for me at the WJ around noontime. Then pooltime, then Muster, then -- SAIL AWAY. If we have even half as beautiful an afternoon as Oasis had yesterday, it will be a fabulous Sail Away.

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your replies. If I could figure out how to quote them via tapatalk, I'd do that and reply! Regardless, thanks for tuning in. This'll be a fun trip and, at least, a mediocre live review. :-)

Great to here from someone currently aboard the Allure on the Western cruise. We are a family of 7 in 4 different cabins going to the Western Caribbean in October aboard the Allure.

Have cruised the Eastern on the Oasis.

Please post all the MDR menu's daily if possible and include Giovanni's current menu if possible. For some of us it is a first cruise.

Am very interested in all you will have to say!

Just figured out how to quote!

I'll get the Giovanni's menu and, when I remember, will capture the MDR menus.

Woohoo, lets get this party going! Thank you sooo much for the shout out, I feel famous! :D I am really jealous of you, your sailing is the same exact week I sailed on her last year!

Can't wait to see more!

P.S. I have been a long time follower of your reviews and love them!

hey Mike!

honored you're following! my review will humbly pale by comparison to yours. hope all is well!

No better way to start a cruise than to meet NEW friends. We had a great time, watching Lady O sail off yesterday afternoon with Sleepless and her husband Dave from the 17th street bridge. Soon to leave for the port to start our own wonderful trip on Lady A.

On to PARTY!

See everyone else on board....look for me at the WJ around noontime. Then pooltime, then Muster, then -- SAIL AWAY. If we have even half as beautiful an afternoon as Oasis had yesterday, it will be a fabulous Sail Away.

New cruise friends, especially the cruise critic type, are the best!

The bacon strip is a nice touch. :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

twas yummy!

Have a fantastic cruise! Can't wait to read more. :)

Thanks!

Apparently, getting the internet package at the start of the cruise is difficult

We found the same thing. It seemed that we needed to wait until the evening after setting sail before signing up for our internet package.

On our last cruise, my first as Diamond, I also noticed that my SeaPass card wouldn't open the Diamond Lounge door after we boarded but before we were able to go to our cabins. The card worked later on that day.

I guess there's some lag time before the SeaPass cards and accounts get activated for everything.