Holland American Crew and World Cup

COLLEYBERRY

I wonder how many Holland American crew members are enjoying this World Cup match...Holland vs Costa Rica.

Some how I have become a soccer/football fan....not sure if it is the athletic prowess, edge of your seat drama, or the not too ugly players who certainly seem quite healthy :o;)

Whatever the reason I am cheering for Holland....hope they are taking turns steering the ships.:D Enjoy the game.!!

I said from their first game that the Netherlands would go through, though this was a nail-biter. My birth country, England, (yes it is a country, Copper;)) went out in the first round, so this gives me someone to root for.

I said from their first game that the Netherlands would go through' date=' though this was a nail-biter. My birth [u']country[/u], England, (yes it is a country, Copper;)) went out in the first round, so this gives me someone to root for.

I'll be forever greatful to you for educating me on that one, Marco's auntie ;);)

We were on the Noordam June 27-July 1 and Sports Bar and Wajang were full of people rooting for their team of choice. When Netherlands won one game you could hear the roar of staff from Sports Bar. Was a lot of fun.

Sorry about today's loss Copper.

Edited by shrimp56