Listing of entertainment for specific cruise?

Crusing Cheryl

Is there any place that I can look today to see who/what will be the entertainment on our cruise? I already know that the piano bar entertainment but was hoping to hear about the others.

Celebrity doesn't list entertainment prior to a cruise. You might try to find out who was on the week prior to your cruise by asking on this forum. Some of the entertainers might remain onboard.

I notice you are sailing summit to Bermuda., They change entertainment often, sometimes cruise to cruise, as they have some deal with some New York Based company to provide entertainers. Some stay the some, but some change every cruise and don't know till you read about in the dailies on board.

I notice you are sailing summit to Bermuda., They change entertainment often, sometimes cruise to cruise, as they have some deal with some New York Based company to provide entertainers. Some stay the some, but some change every cruise and don't know till you read about in the dailies on board.

May not need to wait for Celebrity Today. Many, if not most, featured entertainers have discs for sale. You can see them in shops. Usually the shop that sell liquor.

May not need to wait for Celebrity Today. Many, if not most, featured entertainers have discs for sale. You can see them in shops. Usually the shop that sell liquor.

Good to know! We spent the 1st 3 days wondering who the surprise would be. now I know where to find out and do my best johny carson Kreskin imitation at the martini bar next time!

Edited by cle-guy

Found a link to 54 below's website. they do publish their ship entertainers:

http://54below.com/celebrity-cruises/

Hi, that list is from 2013........I was on Summit August 4th and saw

Kerry Butler. She is FANTASTIC:)

Too bad they didn't choose to post the list for this season.

Found a link to 54 below's website. they do publish their ship entertainers:

http://54below.com/celebrity-cruises/

We are also on the July 13th Summit sailing and had the absolute worst time trying to identify who might be performing from 54 Below this season. Frustration finally took its toll and I contacted Michael Bayley's office and had a nice conversation with Katilee Jones concerning it all.

Unfortunately, 54 Below is taking a break until later in the season, and a group called TENORS OF ROCK will be on our sailing.

TOR (Tenors of Rock) are the newest most exciting vocal group around. Formed with six of the best male rock voices around the result is a seriously high profile rock experience. The vocal range and harmonic complexity really pushes new boundaries and sets TOR apart from all other vocal groups. The music and current set list of TOR is truly diverse. The group use their unique and innovative sound to put their own twist on songs you know and love, including classic rock tracks such as Sweet Child O’ Mine and God Gave Rock N’ Roll To You. It is a truly unique experience to hear these songs sung like you have never heard them before.

Still looking forward to the cruise!

Todd and Jonathan