Enchantment of the seas feedback please.

We've been to Coco Cay many times and never have had a problem finding a lounge chair in the shade; however, we usually walk around to Barefoot Beach which is never crowded. We spend the morning there and then walk over to the barbecue around 1pm, then find chairs with shade on one of the other beaches. By that time, there are lots of chairs available as many people have gone back to the ship.

There were umbrellas for rent but did not ask the price. I may have it with some paperwork and will check tomorrow when I unpack. We just got in tonight from our vacation in Florida!

Sherri:)

Anyone have feedback on Tru Bahamian Food Tours?

Yes, I have done Tru Bahamian food tours twice now. I highly recommend them. An excellent way to spend part of your day on Nassau. You get an excellent tour guide who clearly loves his/her country and has an amazing knowledge about the history, architecture, culture... and of course the food in Nassau! You will walk a bit in between each stop, but it is easy and your tour guide keeps you safe and feeling secure. We had 7 stops with great food and the best chocolate you will ever put in your mouth from Graycliffs. Some of the food is on the spicy side, but we love that. Our groups were aged from 40-80 and everyone had a great time.

Does the Park Cafe in the solarium cost anything? You mentioned they made salads etc... Also, sorry to hear about the MDR! Some people haven't had issues that they mentioned and one review mentioned how good and attentive they were. I wonder if it has to do with anytime dining or the scheduled dinners

Yes, Park Cafe is complimentary, and usually there are no crowds or a very small line. I think that a lot of people don't even discover the Park Cafe until later in the cruise since it's tucked away.

About the service. Yes, the MDR staff wasn't that great, but pretty much everybody else was. Great cabin stewards, Adventure Ocean staff, shipboard personnel, etc were all wonderful. Even when we went to Guest Relations one night to straighten out one charge, the adjustment was done quickly, efficiently and with a smile.

Maybe we happened to be going to the MDR right at peak time, or the crew was having an off sailing, or the exceptional service everywhere else eclipsed the MDR service, or maybe we are demanding cruisers. It didn't matter much as it really didn't seriously affect our enjoyment of the cruise. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

There are loungers all over, and some are near trees that give some shade. In the past, there have also been umbrellas to rent.

Just got back today. They do have umbrellas for rent, but there were a ton of lounges under palm trees that gave both shade and a breeze. If you walk down to the 3rd beach you'll find more lounges in the shade. . .

Just got back today. They do have umbrellas for rent, but there were a ton of lounges under palm trees that gave both shade and a breeze. If you walk down to the 3rd beach you'll find more lounges in the shade. . .

Thanks. Do you recall the rental cost of the umbrella?

My husband and I sailed on the Enchantment NYE last year. It was our first cruise and we had a blast! The food and service was great, as far as we were concerned. Our room steward and MDR servers were wonderful. We did MTD and still had the same table and servers. They were incredibly busy at the 7pm seating, however we never felt forgotten or neglected. When we got to Nassau Junkanoo (sp) was going on so the city was shut down. We just walked around and took in the sights.

The ship was excellent, you'll have a blast!

Thank you all for your input! I can't wait until we go on the cruise! If anyone has anymore info on which menu is which night, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again![emoji2]

I'd appreciate the same. Trying to pick a night to go to Chops on our 4 nighter.

P.S. Seadancer, I taught at Deltona High (back when there was only one) for two years and grew up in DeLand.:eek:

I'd appreciate the same. Trying to pick a night to go to Chops on our 4 nighter.

P.S. Seadancer, I taught at Deltona High (back when there was only one) for two years and grew up in DeLand.:eek:

Wow! I moved here from altamonte springs in 2003. Now I teach Spanish at spruce creek high!