How old to book a cabin ?

Cozzette2

We have a small wedding party on the Crown in April. There are a handful of 20 somethings. How do they need to be to book their own cabin ?

Thanks

21+ years old, or in a cabin with someone 21+ years old, or at least 16 years old but linked to 21+ year olds traveling in another cabin.

The Princess policy is stated at http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/before.jsp under "Age Requirements/Traveling with Children".

The policy is not as simple as stated above. The exception to having a passenger 21 or older in each stateroom is "For family groups booking multiple staterooms, the minimum age for each stateroom is 16 years of age, providing they are traveling with a parent or legal guardian. We are unable to accept group reservations for student or youth groups that do not conform to our minimum age requirements."

If by 20 something, the OP means 21 or older no problem. If there are any 20 year olds not traveling with their parents, then they probably need to be in a stateroom with a 21 year old. A linked reservation may not be enough.

We are booking a small wedding group for my daughter. She has 4 children the youngest is 20 with a 22 year old wife the other 3 are between 22 and 26. So it will be a mixed group with parents and grandparents all booking. One of the cabins with 2 of the 20 somethings will be a 45 year old Aunt. I was most concerned about the 22 year old booking a cabin.

We are booking a small wedding group for my daughter. She has 4 children the youngest is 20 with a 22 year old wife the other 3 are between 22 and 26. So it will be a mixed group with parents and grandparents all booking. One of the cabins with 2 of the 20 somethings will be a 45 year old Aunt. I was most concerned about the 22 year old booking a cabin.

You should be fine - congratulations on the wedding!