Those who received free internet and OCB from 123Go Promo...

janiss815

Do any of your documents indicate whether you have these perks? We are sailing in August and are to get free internet minutes for 3rd and 4th passengers plus $300 OCB from TA but our reservation on MyCelebrity and our Guest Ticket Booklet only show the beverage package in onboard confirmation. With issues I have read with Celebrity guest services onboard, I'm worried we are not going to get these perks once we leave for our trip. :eek::eek:

Those perks your speaking of are added to your Celebrity documents after final payment. Just keep your e-mail confirmation from your online agent and you have nothing to worry about. They will show up.

My perks weren't showing up and they said they were having a website issue and couldn't add it to my online booking.

But they confirmed it in writing and said we have the perks.

Celebrities website is very poor and they don't seem to have enough IT support. As a person in their early 30s that's very annoying...even if their marketing isn't geared towards us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My online travel agent said the internet minutes and OCB will not appear in the documents but that I could use the email from them stating that I have those perks as my proof/documentation. But this is what is getting me worried. I don't want to find out when we are onboard that they don't have it on record and can't do anything about it. We have made final payment (our cruise is on Silhouette next month).

We had the same thing. Our son's 123Go drink package was showing on the website but not the internet free minutes. I called our TA who in turn called to check. She got back to me and said the internet minutes will not show up until after final payment and even then it may not show. However it is on the computer. She sent me an email with the individual's name she spoke with and suggested I take a copy of it, along with all other documentation, just in case there is a question once onboard.

I was a 3rd passenger and when I checked in, they didn't have record of either. They said they'd look into it and when I returned a day into the cruise, they confirmed I had these perks and gave me the credit. I missed out on one day of drinks. On internet, they said they'd charge and credit at the end but when I went to the internet room, they just gave me a code for 38 free minutes.

I was a 3rd passenger and when I checked in, they didn't have record of either. They said they'd look into it and when I returned a day into the cruise, they confirmed I had these perks and gave me the credit. I missed out on one day of drinks. On internet, they said they'd charge and credit at the end but when I went to the internet room, they just gave me a code for 38 free minutes.

Thank you. This was helpful

Always take a copy of any paperwork you have from your travel agent that lists perks you are supposed to receive, they can't make adjustments after the cruise, only while you are on board, but Guest Relations will do their best to see that everything is as you expected and it helps to have your copies with you.

I don't know what country you are from but from a UK point of view yes. If you look at the confirmation invoice sent from Celebrity it will show information under charges.

Look at the left hand column. We have -$200 ONBRDCR listed and then 0.00 under each passenger for the on board spent and we have SLC4 Savings with -301 under Rob and me with the charge underneath of SLC5 WAVE BEV PKG (cancelling each other out to 0)

I suggest you take the confirmation invoice with you and copies of any relevant emails if you are worried. On board credit may not appear immediately on your account so don't panic if it is not there when you check on the first day.

We have checked the 'Guest Ticket Booklet' and there is no entry for on board credit or drinks packages. Our TA in the UK states that its normal for Celebrity to show nothing but we should take our Invoice from the TA .

Not a very satisfactory situation....I expect the entire deal to be well documented before the cruise so as to eliminate (if that is possible) any issues.

We are still questioning. Any information or constructive advice will be appreciated

Hello again, I think I have the answer!

Log into your cruise personaliser, go to pre-cruise planning and then go to order history (where you will see any excursions you have booked). This will also show your free drinks package by listing £0 and then telling you the whopping saving you have by giving you the price it would have been!

Just print out the order history page and you are sorted. :)

My perks weren't showing up and they said they were having a website issue and couldn't add it to my online booking.

But they confirmed it in writing and said we have the perks.

Celebrities website is very poor and they don't seem to have enough IT support. As a person in their early 30s that's very annoying...even if their marketing isn't geared towards us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are exactly the age of person their marketing is trying to attract. And trust me, as a person in my early 60's their website is just as annoying - you are unfortunately not alone in that regard:)

Edited by phoenix_dream