Happy Hour

lynn2002

The buy one get second one for a dollar applies to alcohol drinks, mock tails ( non alcoholic drinks) and cans of soda. They must be the same drink. I can not speak to juices.

When ordering wine during happy hour, can you get a glass of house white and a glass of house red? Or do they have to be exactly the same drink?

When ordering wine during happy hour, can you get a glass of house white and a glass of house red? Or do they have to be exactly the same drink?

Same wine, sadly.

You've never been to a bar at happy hour in NYC I guess. I get that they're busy. Which will make me not feel guilty for not getting anything. Clearly they won't need my money on drinks.

We gave up on the Happy Hour a few years ago. First -- 4 PM is still too early for us.

The last time we did one, we got to the Ocean bar at 3:55 -- only 2 servers going around and taking orders so that they would be able to place the orders at 4 PM. We waited until 4:30 before either of the servers approached us. We finally got our drinks at 4:55. Not a chance to get a second round if we wanted one. No peanuts or anything to nibble on.