Southampton Check In

charabanc

Hi,

what's the earliest you can check in at Southampton?

We are only doing a 3 night mini cruise, and want to make the most of the ship, and good weather tomorrow?

I do appreciate that we will have to wait for our cabin, but it would be nice to be able to lay out on deck in the afternoon sunshine!

Thanks.

Alternatively at that early time you will probably be sat in the cruise terminal for a while, to give them a chance to clean the carpets etc from the last people disembarking at what could be 9.30-10.00am.

Aim for 12 at the earliest. you will probably be able to put you luggage through the hole in the wall then, go into the terminal and check in, go through security , and board all with in a short space of time.

From our experience as long as you arrive before the coaches do, it should not be too bad.

If you want to be aboard early then ensure you arrive no later than 11:00am, you won't be allowed on board then but you will be able to book in and receive an early boarding number. Arrive at 12:00 and you will swelter in the cruise terminal for at least an hour or two.

If you want to be aboard early then ensure you arrive no later than 11:00am, you won't be allowed on board then but you will be able to book in and receive an early boarding number. Arrive at 12:00 and you will swelter in the cruise terminal for at least an hour or two.

John,

Remember that each terminal is different Mayflower you are in a Queue, standing until the checkin opens but at Ocean you get a seat before you checkin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry to butt in on this thread but can anyone tell me what time CPS open please. Would like to arrive before 11 but not sure if CPS will have started.

Thanks

Sue

CPS in my experience of cruising many times with P&O from Ocean and Mayflowere terminal have never been ready to accept cars before 11am.

CPS in my experience of cruising many times with P&O from Ocean and Mayflowere terminal have never been ready to accept cars before 11am.

Thank you. In that case we will aim to arrive about 11am.