Place to read on constellation

cruzadict

Are there still bars where if we decide not to get off in a port, or on sea days, where there are comfortable chairs or sofas where we can read. Love this part of a cruise.

Cafe Al Bacio is a great place, grab a table by the window....sip an occasional coffee tea or other beverage.

Martini bar is closed during the day, but has good seating by win dies and bright light.

Several alcoves near Rondezvous lounge but it's kind of dark and dimly lit, so not a great reading place depending on the age of your eyes. I know mine wouldn't let me do it! ;-)

Sky lounge of course is a good place, may not be open and serving beverages though, but you can still sit there.

Cellar masters has some coney seating, but not serving drinks in the day I don't think.

Or if a nice day, comfy loungers all the way top deck, forward outside, or grab a spot by the indoor pool...

And of course, there's the Library itself!

Lots of choices and lots of additional little nooks and crannies along the way too.

Depending on the port, one of our favourite places to read on board is outside on Deck 4. They used to have nice wooden chairs to relax on and we found it quiet with a nice view (again, depends on the port). We also liked that we could usually get some shade.

You'll be surprised at how many places you can stop to read there are on this ship.

If you are looking for a drink while reading, the Sunset Bar aft is a good place to sit and read. Otherwise, there are several hideaway spots that you may read your book.

Cafe Al Bacio is a great place, grab a table by the window....sip an occasional coffee tea or other beverage.

Yes, please order a drink. ;) Please do not take up window seats in Café Al Bacio or the Ocean View Café for reading only. Seats in those two areas are hard to come by when wanting a coffee or to dine. On our last cruise, there was a couple in Café Al Bacio every day that were sound asleep - books in lap - in the most primo window spot of the cafe. Others were playing cards or reading near the windows and were not partaking in a beverage or food. :rolleyes:

Edited by Iamthesea

If you are looking for a drink while reading, the Sunset Bar aft is a good place to sit and read. Otherwise, there are several hideaway spots that you may read your book.

Yes, please order a drink. ;) Please do not take up window seats in Café Al Bacio or the Ocean View Café for reading only. Seats in those two areas are hard to come by when wanting a coffee or to dine. On our last cruise, there was a couple in Café Al Bacio every day that were sound asleep - books in lap - in the most primo window spot of the cafe. Others were playing cards or reading near the windows and were not partaking in a beverage or food. :rolleyes:

I find the Solarium to be a great, quiet place.