Coffee and Coke costs

Hi all - my parents are having a break after years on P&O and are taking a trip 3rd Sept on IOTS. They are tea total so want to know individual costs for coffee and coke before buying the replenish pack to ensure if is good value. Any advice appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all - my parents are having a break after years on P&O and are taking a trip 3rd Sept on IOTS. They are tea total so want to know individual costs for coffee and coke before buying the replenish pack to ensure if is good value. Any advice appreciated!

Soda is $2.88 per can, including gratuity.

This is an interesting question. I also want to buy Royal Replenish Package.

i know that cost of coke is 1.90$.

But does anyone know how much cost Virgin Cocktail?

For example i saw that cost of non alcoholic cocktails are approximately 4$ and cost of Pina Colada alcoholic is 7$.

Virgin Pina colada costs 7$ or 4$?

For example i saw that cost of non alcoholic cocktails are approximately 4$ and cost of Pina Colada alcoholic is 7$.

Just wait until you board the ship before you purchase the package. Then you can ask a bartender the exact cost of the drinks you are interested in.

Just wait until you board the ship before you purchase the package. Then you can ask a bartender the exact cost of the drinks you are interested in.

The price of the package onboard is the same? If the ship departs from Italy, I have to add Italian VAT?

The price of the package onboard is the same? If the ship departs from Italy, I have to add Italian VAT?

Sorry, I forgot about the VAT. I really don't know how that works.

Sorry, I forgot about the VAT. I really don't know how that works.

My understanding is that prices quoted include the relevant country VAT..... Spain specifically charges a top up when all ports of call are within the EU. Not aware of specific Italian VAT implications

My understanding is that prices quoted include the relevant country VAT..... Spain specifically charges a top up when all ports of call are within the EU. Not aware of specific Italian VAT implications

There's no VAT in the UK?

Lol of course we've got the wonderful VAT thing here but it's included in all prices...... the price on an item is the price you pay at checkout.....

The part I don't get is why the VAT is added in Spain, but not other places where there is a VAT.

A virgin Pina Colada is about $4.

Regular coffee/tea is included in your fare....

A can of soda is $2.88...that will yield 2 glasses with ice.

Virgin drinks are a couple bucks less than an alcoholic cocktail, since there's no booze.

They really don't care if you bring a little soda onboard with you....a 6 pack will go unnoticed.

Edited by cb at sea

want to know individual costs for coffee and coke before buying the replenish pack to ensure if is good value.

Soda is $2.88 per can, including gratuity.

When you have a soda package, you don't get a can though; you get regular fountain soda. The full cans are only for those buying them a la carte. (Unless something has changed recently). Wouldn't make a difference to me but it does to some.

Regular coffee/tea is included in your fare....

A can of soda is $2.88...that will yield 2 glasses with ice.

Virgin drinks are a couple bucks less than an alcoholic cocktail, since there's no booze.

They really don't care if you bring a little soda onboard with you....a 6 pack will go unnoticed.

Thanks for reply.

So the maximum price the maximum price for a non-alcoholic cocktail is about 4-5$?

There is a lot of variety of non-alcoholic cocktail or there are few?