Kid friendly ship & interesting itinerary?

Cgoic001

Hello everyone! I am new to cruising so I would love advice or feedback. Last spring break I took my children on a carnival 7 day cruise (conZumel, roatan, Belize, Nassau) that they loved! They loved carnival camp & met great friends. This spring break I would love to take them on another carnival cruise (st kitts, st maarten, San Juan & grand Turk). My husband wants to try royal carribean or NCL- but I am unsure of how kid friendly they are. The RCCL cruise I found goes to (Labadee, Falmouth, cayman, Nassau) or (st maarten, Nassau, st Thomas) while NCL goes to st maarten, st Thomas and Nassau.

My question is which cruise line out of the 3 is the most kid friendly AND also which itinerary is fun/best? I would love to go to st kitts, st maarten, and grand Turk) but Haiti and Jamaica also interest me but I haven't found too much good reviews on Labadee and Falmouth. Any help is appreciated :) thanks

Both RCI and NCL are kid friendly, so no worries there. But which ships are you considering and what ages are your children? Some ships may have more to offer than others.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thank you for your help! the following are cruises that I was looking into. My children spring break is April 2-12 so we are restricted to that time frame. My children are ages 10 & 8..My husband and I are in our late 20's..

CARNIVAL departs april 4th

Sails to St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan & Gran turk

NCL getaway departs

sails to St Maarten, st thomas & nassau

NCL Epic

sails Jamaica, Grand Cayman & Conzumel (went to these places last spring break with the exception of Jamaica)

RCL Independence of the seas (departs from ft lauderdale)

Sails to Cayman, Falmouth & Labadee

RCL Oasis of the seas (departs from fort lauderdale)

Sails to nassau, st homas, st maarten

RCL Allure of the seas (departs from fort lauderdale)

sails to labadee, falmouth, conzumel

**last spring break we took the kids on Carnival Liberty to Bahamas, Belize, Roatan, Conzumel & grand Cayman***

Any advice would be much appreciated Thanks Again

All good choices.

Fallmouth Jamaica, not receiving good reviews ever, so I would rule that out.

If ports are more your thing, then the Carnival cruise is the way to go. Very kid friendly and probably the best bang for your buck.

If it's ship amenities, then look at Oasis of the seas. Huge and lots to do. Also very kid friendly.

Good luck and have fun.

Hello everyone! I am new to cruising so I would love advice or feedback. Last spring break I took my children on a carnival 7 day cruise (conZumel, roatan, Belize, Nassau) that they loved! They loved carnival camp & met great friends. This spring break I would love to take them on another carnival cruise (st kitts, st maarten, San Juan & grand Turk). My husband wants to try royal carribean or NCL- but I am unsure of how kid friendly they are. The RCCL cruise I found goes to (Labadee, Falmouth, cayman, Nassau) or (st maarten, Nassau, st Thomas) while NCL goes to st maarten, st Thomas and Nassau.

My question is which cruise line out of the 3 is the most kid friendly AND also which itinerary is fun/best? I would love to go to st kitts, st maarten, and grand Turk) but Haiti and Jamaica also interest me but I haven't found too much good reviews on Labadee and Falmouth. Any help is appreciated :) thanks

Carnival, and Princess, most likely.

I recently returned from the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas. We stopped in Labadee which I love....it is a privately owned area of Haiti that is a beach day. I have been there 4 times now and it is one of my favorite places. The cruise line provides lunch on the beach.

I also went to Falmouth Jamaica and had a really great time. We went to Doctors Cave beach for the day which was beautiful. Right where the ship docks is a shopping center that is fairly nice where you can pick up souveniers. There are plenty of other excursions to take there too.

I really don't understand why Jamaica gets a bad rap.

RC, NCL and Carnival are all kid friendly.

I second that carnival camps are the best...but we've only cruised carnival. My boys have done two carnival cruises and they love it!!! We are doing our third in February.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app