First HAL cruise booked! :)

rmandmm

I just wanted to say thanks to you all--after a few months of casual lurking, we've booked our first HAL cruise.

I've read conflicting reviews on the Veendam but we're going forward. We tend to make the best of things and not really notice (or at least get worked up about) all the opportunities for improvement--we're on vacation!

Anyway, thanks and happy sailing!

Congratulations on your decision. Our very first HAL cruise was also on the Veendam and she holds a special memory for us. I noticed that you have quite the varied cruise history from Carnival, Norwegian, Crystal, and now, upcoming Disney and HAL. I would love to hear your thoughts on the Veendam after your cruise. Wishing you a most wonderful cruise.

Thank you all!

cbr663, we really have been on a wide variety and have a lot more to go. We haven't found that line that feels like home yet although we always have a great time. We tend to prefer the smaller ships although we have ended up on the large Fantasy for this fall. Our kids won on that one! :)

Congratulations on your decision. Our very first HAL cruise was also on the Veendam and she holds a special memory for us. I noticed that you have quite the varied cruise history from Carnival, Norwegian, Crystal, and now, upcoming Disney and HAL. I would love to hear your thoughts on the Veendam after your cruise. Wishing you a most wonderful cruise.