Room Service Deviations

Hi all

Off on a b2b on Freedom in Oct :D:D:D and just wanted to ask is it possible to deviate slightly when ordering room service or is it strictly just whats on the room service menu?

Must stress, I am not talking ridiculous deviations, perhaps something like asking for a slice of cheesecake with ur order or saying is it possible to have scrambled eggs with ur morning coffee and toast order??

I have been on a few RCI cruises and its never even occurred to me to deviate from a menu but just wondering if its allowed or a no no??

Thank you in advance.

Hi all

Off on a b2b on Freedom in Oct :D:D:D and just wanted to ask is it possible to deviate slightly when ordering room service or is it strictly just whats on the room service menu?

Must stress, I am not talking ridiculous deviations, perhaps something like asking for a slice of cheesecake with ur order or saying is it possible to have scrambled eggs with ur morning coffee and toast order??

I have been on a few RCI cruises and its never even occurred to me to deviate from a menu but just wondering if its allowed or a no no??

Thank you in advance.

Yes, you can ask and they will try to fill your request.

Thats great, thanks for your answers, just couldn't remember what was on the room service menus.

My plan is to try loose weight before we leave so as all my clothes are nice and loose then when I get back from my holiday they should fit fine again ha ha.

Thats great, thanks for your answers, just couldn't remember what was on the room service menus.

My plan is to try loose weight before we leave so as all my clothes are nice and loose then when I get back from my holiday they should fit fine again ha ha.

Won't work. I believe it's something in the salt air that shrinks clothes.

We have written in items that are not on the room service menu, within reason, and have gotten them with no problem. I'm talking about croissant, instead of pastry or toast....stuff like that. Yes...scrambled eggs are on the menu.

They have become a little more strict so "in reason" is definitely the key. I used to ask for the eggs benedict (on the MDR breakfast menu) and I used to get it. They did this for a few cruises and then on two cruises in a row, I was told they can't do it so I have stopped asking.