BOGOHO sale again?......

I heard there is a BOGOHO, plus, kids sail free promo starting tomorrow. Anyone else hear this? I don't receive emails from them so don't know the particulars of it.

Can anyone confirm?

Gwen :)

Found this -

Guests have the choice of:

Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off

Kids Sail Free – No age restriction

Book ChoiceAir and receive up to $1,000 off your stateroom (Balconies and Suites only)

Ships: All ships excluding Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas

Booking window: August 1st – September 15, 2014

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after October 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between December 15-31, 2014

So you will get to choose one of the 3 offers.

I always check the TAs Loyal To You web site for current offers etc...even though I am not a TA.

You don't have to have a log in etc to access it.

Thanks.

I guess we will try to book some cruises on our upcoming cruise Aug. 28. We ran out of FCCs. Got to remember to get more this time. We always seem to run out.:mad:

I wonder now if it is good on already booked cruises or just new bookings. It will be new for us. We already have the sale on all our future cruises we have booked already.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and interior stateroom. Cruise must be booked Aug 1 – Sep 15, 2014 (the “Offer Period”). For select products on sailings departing on or after Oct 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between Dec 15-31, 2014. Offer applies to select sailings, excluding Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, and guest may choose from either (1) 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare, (2) free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers booked in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom, or (3) up to $1000 per stateroom cruise savings for balcony and suite staterooms when booking ChoiceAir, discount amount varies by product. To redeem, guest must book air travel through ChoiceAir. After ChoiceAir air travel is booked, Royal Caribbean will apply savings to the cruise fare if the cruise fare has not yet been paid in full or will issue a credit to the guest’s method of payment if the cruise fare has been paid in full. Credit not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Cancellation of ChoiceAir will result in removal of offer. For ChoiceAir program details, visit choiceair.com. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Offer is combinable with standard/full fare rates and Crown & Anchor discounts and benefits. Offer not combinable with restricted rates (including, but not limited to, seniors, residents, military), Interline, Travel Agent Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family Rates, Going, Going, Gone Sales Events, and Net Rates. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new individual and named group bookings only. Offer available to residents of the United States or Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

I heard there is a BOGOHO, plus, kids sail free promo starting tomorrow. Anyone else hear this? I don't receive emails from them so don't know the particulars of it.

Can anyone confirm?

For the past few days when I do a mock reservation (Feb 2015/Allure) it shows 1st & 2nd guest with about a 21% off discount. and 3rd pax no discount. Weird pricing.

It will be interesting to see what the pricing will be like when the promo starts. I wonder how high they are going to Jack the price up to compensate for the Promo..

Edited by vacation_junkie

Maybe this is why Royal has not bothered to lower many prices since the expiration of the previous BOGOHO on July 15.

What I found unusual is that the prices for a C1 category on Allure for this Thanksgiving are much lower than next year's, even with a $600+ discount.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and interior stateroom. Cruise must be booked Aug 1 – Sep 15, 2014 (the “Offer Period”). For select products on sailings departing on or after Oct 15, 2014, excluding all sailings between Dec 15-31, 2014. Offer applies to select sailings, excluding Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, and guest may choose from either (1) 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare, (2) free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers booked in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom, or (3)up to $1000 per stateroom cruise savings for balcony and suite staterooms when booking ChoiceAir, discount amount varies by product. To redeem, guest must book air travel through ChoiceAir. After ChoiceAir air travel is booked, Royal Caribbean will apply savings to the cruise fare if the cruise fare has not yet been paid in full or will issue a credit to the guest’s method of payment if the cruise fare has been paid in full. Credit not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Cancellation of ChoiceAir will result in removal of offer. For ChoiceAir program details, visit choiceair.com. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Offer is combinable with standard/full fare rates and Crown & Anchor discounts and benefits. Offer not combinable with restricted rates (including, but not limited to, seniors, residents, military), Interline, Travel Agent Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family Rates, Going, Going, Gone Sales Events, and Net Rates. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new individual and named group bookings only. Offer available to residents of the United States or Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

So in other words....

BOGOHO or Free 3rd/4th is ONLY valid for Interior Staterooms

And the $1000 Choice Air promo is only valid for Suites or Balcony rooms.

Very selective promo!!

Edited by vacation_junkie

So in other words....

Very selective promo!!

Works for me. We usually only book interior cabins anyway, unless the price is right for a balcony.

Maybe this is why Royal has not bothered to lower many prices since the expiration of the previous BOGOHO on July 15.

Prices have been crazy since we booked in May.

No rhyme or reason.. I keep track of the prices for no reason other then pure amusement ;) and this is what ours has been like so far...the price changed 4 times in July!!!!!

Allure of the Seas - Feb 7th Western B1 Boardwalk Balcony (3 of us) *prices in CDN $'s

May 19th - Canadian Residents Sale $2980

May 20th - BOGOHO Sale $3509

June 2nd - WOW Sale $3509

June 6th - BOGOHO Sale $3528

July 16th - Some 3rd psngr. discount sale $4115.76

July 25th -Some 3rd psngr. discount sale $4339

July 29th - Some % off 1st & 2nd pax sale $3838

July 31st - Some % off 1st & 2nd pax sale $3884

So in other words....

Very selective promo!!

Just a guess, but I suspect the part about price being valid for interior staterooms was lifted from some other promo where they had prices showing. The wording does not make sense to me in this context.

Edited by clarea

One additional thing I just noted in the FAQ for travel agents is that solo cruisers are not eligible for the BOGOHO. That does not seem right. Let's just see if they really hold to that.

What exactly would you take the GOHO off of? Ain't no other half to discount :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app