What to Wear for Water Excursions

TheDivineMrsM

Two of our excursions involve getting in the water: snorkeling in CocoCay and dolphin encounter in Nassau. Would you suggest we wear our swim suits under a pair of shorts and shirt? Or just take the suit with us. Just thinking of what would be the simplest approach.

Two of our excursions involve getting in the water: snorkeling in CocoCay and dolphin encounter in Nassau. Would you suggest we wear our swim suits under a pair of shorts and shirt? Or just take the suit with us. Just thinking of what would be the simplest approach.

For both of these I would just wear a cover up or shorts/tshirt over the swim suit.

Coco Cay has some restrooms you could change in if you wanted to, but since it is a private island most people will just have their swim suits on all day and if they want to change take a tender back to the ship.

If your dolphin encounter is a Blue Lagoon they do have locker rooms, I'm not sure about Atlantis.

For both of these I would just wear a cover up or shorts/tshirt over the swim suit.

Coco Cay has some restrooms you could change in if you wanted to, but since it is a private island most people will just have their swim suits on all day and if they want to change take a tender back to the ship.

If your dolphin encounter is a Blue Lagoon they do have locker rooms, I'm not sure about Atlantis.