Former carnival celebration with a yellow whale tail.

kybluecruiser

The celebration was recently transfered to costa. Check out the big yellow whale tale.

http://www.cruisemasters.co.za/ships/view/1275/costa+celebration

I wonder what the rationale is in keeping the whale tail intact. I know they kept them for Iberia, but the Tropicale had its removed. Maybe for stability during future salutes.

Since it hasn't been transferred yet could that be some photoshop paint at work. Everything I have read days the whale tail is coming off even transferred.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I believe the Holiday still has the whale tail on currently for ibero and its blue

The celebration was recently transfered to costa. Check out the big yellow whale tale.

http://www.cruisemasters.co.za/ships/view/1275/costa+celebration

Thanks for posting, she was our first cruise back in 96. Thought she was the biggest ship afloat (she was not) back then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Celebration was my first Carnival cruise, before that I cruised 3 times on the Dolphin cruise line on the OceanBreeze & SeaBreeze if anyone remembers that cruise line. The Celebration was much newer than the other ships I had cruised on since Dolphin ships were built in the 1950's. I remember saying to myself once onboard the Celebration, what a nice ship & stayed with Carnival after that.

We cruised on her two or three times out of Jax. We really liked Celebration as she was small and intimate. What a great ship to cruise on! Good to see her finding a new life.

she has not stopped sailing. CCC is just shifting her around from CCL- Ibero- Costa.

Since it hasn't been transferred yet could that be some photoshop paint at work. Everything I have read days the whale tail is coming off even transferred.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Idk if you go to costa website they have more photos