Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I was trying to purchase the bottled water for our upcoming cruise and have two questions.

1. Can you use the gift cards to pay for bottled water? When going through the process it is more like you are buying a gift for someone but just tricking the system in that you are buying the gift for yourself. When I get to the payment page, the only option is credit card.
  2. Also, when you are trying to buy water online with multiple bookings, how do you know which booking is which? On the Recipient Information page, there is a drop down for Room Information that shows all bookings, but they all list the same thing. We have three upcoming bookings and there are three items in the drop down that all say "GUEST NAME's room". i would think the first one listed is our first cruise and the last would be the last cruise. But I really don't want to get on the cruise only to find out we ordered it for our cruise for September 2016.

Edited by dioxide45

I was trying to purchase the bottled water for our upcoming cruise and have two questions.

1. Can you use the gift cards to pay for bottled water? When going through the process it is more like you are buying a gift for someone but just tricking the system in that you are buying the gift for yourself. When I get to the payment page, the only option is credit card.
  2. Also, when you are trying to buy water online with multiple bookings, how do you know which booking is which? On the Recipient Information page, there is a drop down for Room Information that shows all bookings, but they all list the same thing. We have three upcoming bookings and there are three items in the drop down that all say "GUEST NAME's room". i would think the first one listed is our first cruise and the last would be the last cruise. But I really don't want to get on the cruise only to find out we ordered it for our cruise for September 2016.

Don't think they will allow you to use gift cards for the water, if I remember correctly. Also when you choose one of the bookings once you add it to the order it will specific the dates so you can determine which cruise it is. I had the same issue in June because we also had cruises booked for October and December. Luckily I was going to go ahead and purchase for all 3 cruises incase the price was a glitch, lol. But once you go further in the purchase process you will see that you choose exactly what date you want your water delivered during that particular cruise. Good Luck!

I just checked and the $500 cards are available right now.

Thank you! I sent a text to a friend that had been watching for thise. She and her sister-in-law were able to buy them!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It took me about a week to have them delivered. Had to sign for them. I got a confirmation email from Verizon with a tracking number immediately after ordering. Check your junk folder maybe?

Just realized you want to hear from people that ordered on that date. Mine were ordered a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by taillon

Anyone order Verizon GC on 08/21/15? I ordered 2 - $500.00 and still have not been contacted nor have they arrived? Thank you for your help.

Hi -

I ordered a $500 card on 8/21.

Yesterday I received notification from UPS Choice that I have a delivery today. (UPS Choice is their free membership that emails you delivery notifications.)

I also ordered one $500 card on Aug.21, and received multiple emails and texts stating they would be delivered today and required signature confirmation. I highly recommend signing up for their UPS choice notification as recommended by another cc member. You will receive notification as soon as they are put into the system for shipment and will keep notifying you day by date until shipment is received. You can also set up a delivery signature ahead of time online incase you won't be home at that particular time of day. However I caution usage of this depending on where you live. (It's safe to do it in my neighborhood). Hopefully you will receive yours today also!

Call them. I had to when that happened. They need to confirm that it was you that purchased it.

They said they should ship tomorrow. Its fine I'm not in a hurry but your card usually charged until an order is shipped and it was charged on Monday.

Can I use the gift cards are the Future Cruise Desk while on board?

Thanks

When you purchase a cruise at the future cruise desk, the down payment goes on your sail and sign card. You can use the gift cards to pay your sail and sign bill, so yes it can go towards a future cruise.

FYI I just literally bought the LAST ONE. I was trying to buy 5 but it said, "Inventory 1" so I changed it to 1 and bought that one, and then after that the buy button changed to SOLD OUT. :(

Man, I was stalking that site yesterday and not once did it say anything but sold out. Today it's not even listed.

FYI I just literally bought the LAST ONE. I was trying to buy 5 but it said, "Inventory 1" so I changed it to 1 and bought that one, and then after that the buy button changed to SOLD OUT. :(

Damn, looks like you did get the last one haha.