Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Missed out on $500 cards and I refuse to buy the $100 cards. The $100 come via USPS and considering I have had my mail stolen, lost and destroyed by USPS over the last 3 months I can't trust them. UPS only with signature confirmation, which is what $500 cards require.

I purchased 5 $100 cards the last go round as the $500 were already sold out. That delivery required a signature.

I purchased 5 $100 cards the last go round as the $500 were already sold out. That delivery required a signature.

That may have worked for you but my high level of distrust with USPS forces me to hold off. I want nothing to do with anything of mine in the hands of USPS.

Missed out on $500 cards and I refuse to buy the $100 cards. The $100 come via USPS and considering I have had my mail stolen, lost and destroyed by USPS over the last 3 months I can't trust them. UPS only with signature confirmation, which is what $500 cards require.

I bought $500 worth of $100 cards and they came UPS and required a signature so as long as your total is $500 they will come UPS and I received them 2 days after I ordered them.

That may have worked for you but my high level of distrust with USPS forces me to hold off. I want nothing to do with anything of mine in the hands of USPS.

The 500's are always sold out so I have order 5 of the 100's at a time and when I do so, they sent it via UPS and require a signature.

If you buy $500 worth of them they will still require the signature. Does not matter what denomination the cards are as long as it's $500 or more.

I now have my CHEERS paid for after this round!

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Carnival e-gift cards through a different rewards program that I get through my employer. I am sailing on the Victory on March 27th and was able to use multiple gift cards to book this sailing. You can not use them through a TA, only when booking directly with Carnival. However, you can apply them to your account as on board credits. From what I understand you can do this by calling Carnival after your booking is complete, and I am sure you would have to present the print out to the pursers desk on board. They are worth the savings if you plan on spending the money anyway!