Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I was able to get 5 of the $100 cards!!

Me too got 5 of the $100 cards. I guess they have a daily limit I wanted to buy more yet I got a error that I would be over my daily limit. I tried this morning yet they were now SOLD OUT. I will be ready for the next release. Thank you so much to everyone who sends out a alert that they are available.

Me too got 5 of the $100 cards. I guess they have a daily limit I wanted to buy more yet I got a error that I would be over my daily limit. I tried this morning yet they were now SOLD OUT. I will be ready for the next release. Thank you so much to everyone who sends out a alert that they are available.

To get around the 'limit', get them from both Verizon and AARP Rewards. ;)

Good idea except if you don't have a Verizon account.

Valid point. I was just pointing out you can get them from AARP Rewards for the people who may not know. I figured the ones on this thread would have Verizon, since it's talking about the gift cards through Verizon. ;)

Thank you! I kept getting caught up on a page that required me to pay for membership. They're also sold out, but at least I'll be have more of a chance in the future :)

Now all I need to figure out how to use verizon reward's site to book travel and use gift cards to pay for it (double savings).

Just go sign up. Nothing to be accepted in.

http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

You don't have to be an AARP Member. I am in my 30s so far from AARP age. I still signed up for this to get them.

Valid point. I was just pointing out you can get them from AARP Rewards for the people who may not know. I figured the ones on this thread would have Verizon, since it's talking about the gift cards through Verizon. ;)

True. I scan all the GC pages because when Verizon has them so does AARP and vice versa. [emoji4]

The reason the 5 card limit is there is because people would get 10, 20 or more at a time- making an already limited commodity even more so. I rarely ever have the money to buy more than 5 at a time but the only workaround is having both an AARP and Verizon account. You can get up to 10 a day that way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm glad they have the limit so that it makes it fair for everyone to have a chance to obtain some. The key is to buy when you don't necessarily need them and just put them aside for when you do. :D

Exactly. Buy them every chance you get and buy the max. Then you have them for upcoming cruises.

I'm glad they have the limit so that it makes it fair for everyone to have a chance to obtain some. The key is to buy when you don't necessarily need them and just put them aside for when you do. :D

I totally agree. That's why I rarely buy more than a few at a time. I just pick up one or two when they are available. I'm always going to need them so long as this cruise addiction keeps up!

I did an order of 4, then an order of 3. So I'm not sure...

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

The max is 5 per day. So unless you used 2 different accounts, there's no way you got 7 in one day. Some people have Verizon and aarp. Or more than one aarp account.

The max is 5 per day. So unless you used 2 different accounts, there's no way you got 7 in one day. Some people have Verizon and aarp. Or more than one aarp account.

Only 1 Verizon account, no AARP account. I did 2 seperat orders, 1 order for 4 $100 cards, and another for 3 $100 cards. Try it next time, it works! I have no way to get the $500 cards as they want to ship them to my physical address and my UPS driver always misdelivers to other neighbors, so I want them sent to my PO box. This was a way around that.

Only 1 Verizon account, no AARP account. I did 2 seperat orders, 1 order for 4 $100 cards, and another for 3 $100 cards. Try it next time, it works! I have no way to get the $500 cards as they want to ship them to my physical address and my UPS driver always misdelivers to other neighbors, so I want them sent to my PO box. This was a way around that.

Yep, you can definitely order multiples. Also sign up for numerous AARP accounts. Just create new email accounts. :cool:

Do the AARP cards tend to ship as fast as the ones from Verizon? We're taking a Carnival Splendor b2b and leave Ohio on March 4. So dang excited, can't wait! In the past, Verizon has always come thru quickly, but this was my first time ordering from AARP. The awards gift card pages appear almost identical in layout, I'm guessing they're the same outfit and will send UPS requiring my signature. I certainly appreciate the information from all of you. I would have never learned about the AARP option. I signed up for their newsletter to earn another quick 5000 points yesterday, but now I've read to create multiple accounts. Genius!

Do the AARP cards tend to ship as fast as the ones from Verizon? We're taking a Carnival Splendor b2b and leave Ohio on March 4. So dang excited, can't wait! In the past, Verizon has always come thru quickly, but this was my first time ordering from AARP. The awards gift card pages appear almost identical in layout, I'm guessing they're the same outfit and will send UPS requiring my signature. I certainly appreciate the information from all of you. I would have never learned about the AARP option. I signed up for their newsletter to earn another quick 5000 points yesterday, but now I've read to create multiple accounts. Genius!

I want to say my AARP cards always come about 2 days after the Verizon ones for some reason.