Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Ordered $800 in cards through Verizon to purchase Cheers. Went online and entered all my gift cards leaving a $4 and some change balance, so put in my credit card info to finish the purchase and it keeps giving an error that it cannot process. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with fun shops and they still cannot figure out how to get it to work. In the meantime my gift card balance of $800 is floating around in carnival land somewhere and I have no Cheers. Getting very frustrated it has been 2 days and still no resolution.

Ordered $800 in cards through Verizon to purchase Cheers. Went online and entered all my gift cards leaving a $4 and some change balance, so put in my credit card info to finish the purchase and it keeps giving an error that it cannot process. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with fun shops and they still cannot figure out how to get it to work. In the meantime my gift card balance of $800 is floating around in carnival land somewhere and I have no Cheers. Getting very frustrated it has been 2 days and still no resolution.

Did this ever get worked out? I will be doing the same thing in the next few days.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Got some the last two Fridays through Verizon! My mom got some through AARP, as well. FWIW, I also tried what someone mentioned on here to circumvent the "max purchase" for a day....bought 4X$100 in one transaction, then bought 5X$100 in another. Seems the trigger to max out is 5 at one time, rather than 5 in a day. By the time we logged on, the $500 cards were already sold out. It was early afternoon.

Got some the last two Fridays through Verizon! My mom got some through AARP, as well. FWIW, I also tried what someone mentioned on here to circumvent the "max purchase" for a day....bought 4X$100 in one transaction, then bought 5X$100 in another. Seems the trigger to max out is 5 at one time, rather than 5 in a day. By the time we logged on, the $500 cards were already sold out. It was early afternoon.

I tried that and it did not work for me. It still only let me get $500 max :( I got another $500 through AARP and tried the same thing there. No luck.

I tried that and it did not work for me. It still only let me get $500 max :( I got another $500 through AARP and tried the same thing there. No luck.

I've tried it too. Only once or twice did I need more than 5 at once and it didn't work. Not sure how others are getting away with it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk