RCI All Inclusive package

Ok just for a quick update....

Spoke to RCI abpout this and received a very simple answer " where have we stated that the all inclusive package is free ". So to summarise the all inclusive package is not free.

THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY

ALL INCLUSIVE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

Not only will you enjoy world-class dining, breathtaking entertainment and exhilarating activities, you’ll also visit some of the most stunning destinations in the world.

Plus, for a limited time only, beer, wine, soft drinks and even your tips will all be included in the price of your cruise, so you can relax knowing every part of your holiday is taken care of. With Royal Caribbean you can have it all, and more. Included.

Ok just for a quick update....

Spoke to RCI abpout this and received a very simple answer " where have we stated that the all inclusive package is free ". So to summarise the all inclusive package is not free.

Exactly what I said in my first post. Wording is important.:D

Exactly what I said in my first post. Wording is important.:D

I'm sorry but with due respect that's patently nonsense. Of course it's free. I cant believe I have to keep repeating myself. It's there in black and white. The price of my holiday is exactly the same as it was if I'd booked a week earlier but now includes all my drinks as well.

How is that not free?

Edited by The Tuckmeister

No this was not the case as the current RCI all inclusive package does not include flights

Isn't that what I said? Cruise only hasn't got a flight hence £300 cheaper.

I'm sorry but with due respect that's patently nonsense. Of course it's free. I cant believe I have to keep repeating myself. It's there in black and white. The price of my holiday is exactly the same as it was if I'd booked a week earlier but now includes all my drinks as well.

How is that not free?

Sorry, Tuckmeister. You assumed that I was responding to you and I was not. My remark was for The OP (and is why I quoted his response).

He is obviously having a different experience than you are because he WAS quoted two different prices. (Read the original post.)

Good for you if you got a 'free' all in one package, but my post wasn't for you.

Complete Terms & Conditions:

All Inclusive - Select Drinks Package (Adults), Soda Package (Kids) & Gratuities

1 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to new bookings created & confirmed between Fri 01st August & Tue 30th September 2014 (OF & BK status) meeting the below criteria. Existing bookings will not receive the promotion benefits.

2 "The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable on all sailings for the following product within the given date ranges.

- Sailings from the UK on Anthem, Explorer & Brilliance of the Seas, with a duration of 3 Nights & above: April 2015 - October 2015

- Sailings from Europe on Allure, Rhapsody, Splendour, Serenade & Vision of the Seas, with a duration of 3 Night & above: April 2015 - November 2015

- Sailings in the Caribbean on Adventure, Allure, Freedom, Independence & Oasis of the Seas, with a duration of 6 Nights & above: October 2014 - December 2015

- Transatlantic & Repositional sailings are excluded from this offer."

3 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to all stateroom categories, including Z, Y, X, XN & W GTYs.

4 "The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America is 21 yrs. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from Europe is 18 yrs. The Select Drinks Package, Soda Package promotion will only be applied to guests who meet the minimum required drinking age. The Soda Package will be applied to all guests under the minimum drinking age. A guests age is established upon embarkation (beginning of the cruise) and the relevant package will be applied accordingly.

5 Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package can be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.

6 If the All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to a sailing, the promotion eligibility will be visible on the reservations system at the time of booking. The drinks packages and gratuity savings will be applied within 1-2 weeks of booking.

7 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is not combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts / Travel Agent Rates / Interline Rates / Net Tour Op Rates / Gross Tour Op Rates / Friends & Family / Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.

8 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is combinable with the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only.

The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.

9 The Select Drinks Package, Soda Package includes Beer, Wines by the glass (up to $8 value), Non-Alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks), Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Room Service & minibar are not included.

10 The Soda Package includes unlimited Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Stateroom soda/water set ups, room service, bottled water, juices or sodas sold in bottles or cans are not included.

11 Drinks packages are non transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.

12 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 01st August & 30th September 2014 at prevailing rate.

13 Guests who want to upgrade from the Select package to the Premium or Ultimate package can do so onboard, there will be an additional charge for this upgrade applied to the onboard account.

14 The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to UK agents & consumers in the UK & the Republic of Ireland (I.e. applicable to GBP & EUR).

15 Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion.

16 Please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2015/2016 first edition brochure for full details of the Drinks Packages and for full booking terms & conditions. The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is strictly subject to availability.

Something that has not been mentioned on this thread is #13.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks interesting thread!

I have a question We are a mum/dad and and a 19year old daughter hoping to go on the Anthem sharing a balcony room. (if we can get one, they seem to be selling fast)

It seems 2 adults will get the free pop/beer/wine The third person NADA. if she was under 18 she could have a soda package though!

My question - my husband hardly drinks at all. I do, but only whisky and cappucino! Can I upgrade on my own - or do I have to buy an upgrade for the 2 of us that are getting "free" drinks - or the 3 of us that are sharing a room

hope one of you knowledgeable people can assist :)

Hi folks interesting thread!

I have a question We are a mum/dad and and a 19year old daughter hoping to go on the Anthem sharing a balcony room. (if we can get one, they seem to be selling fast)

It seems 2 adults will get the free pop/beer/wine The third person NADA. if she was under 18 she could have a soda package though!

My question - my husband hardly drinks at all. I do, but only whisky and cappucino! Can I upgrade on my own - or do I have to buy an upgrade for the 2 of us that are getting "free" drinks - or the 3 of us that are sharing a room

hope one of you knowledgeable people can assist :)

You should be able to upgrade one or both packages, your choice.

Thats great. Thanks Bob

I will probably upgrade me, leave hubby as is - and buy my daughter the soda package. looks like its only about £50...

£50 on cola sounds a lot - I wouldnt spend £50 on cola in a year at home, but on a ship it soon adds up

The RC rep said I should just get all 3 drinks with 2 sail-cards, lots of people do this apparently!! But no - I dont think I could stand the embarrasment of being queried by a bartender. :eek:

I booked my cruise in February and if I booked it now I would save around £1,000. I contacted RC and they said that I would only get the promotion if I cancel and re-book. So, that is what I am going to do for later today when I get home.

Thats great. Thanks Bob

I will probably upgrade me, leave hubby as is - and buy my daughter the soda package. looks like its only about £50...

£50 on cola sounds a lot - I wouldnt spend £50 on cola in a year at home, but on a ship it soon adds up

The RC rep said I should just get all 3 drinks with 2 sail-cards, lots of people do this apparently!! But no - I dont think I could stand the embarrasment of being queried by a bartender. :eek:

Hi Suzieanna,

When you spoke to the RC rep did they confirm that only the first 2 in the room receive the package?

I know previously on other lines they have stated only the first 2 in the room qualify for it but not in the terms and conditions for this offer.

We're planning on sailing on the anthem next year with 3 adults in the room and we're hoping we would all qualify for it.

Yeah sorry definitely just the two adults. I had a feeling that would be the case though before I phoned when I saw on the poster it was worth £700... that looks right for about 2 people. I also scoured the T&Cs and could find nothing about "third" passengers.

Also, you might want to know if you are looking at a starred date, this indicates free tips. That is also only for the first 2 passengers.

It is worth remembering though that passenger 3 doesnt pay anything like as much as passenger 1 and 2 have to!

The rep hand on heart said that Bob! May the man uptairs strike me down if I am saying anything less than 100% truth!

Julie - is your tagalong a young adult female?? We could stick them in a room together down on deck 2! - they would be eligible then! hahaha!

Just curious...my mum doesn't drink soda or non alcoholic cocktails.Does that mean she will she be paying for something she will not be using with the all inclusive package if she booked before 30th September 2014?

Also, I'm wondering what will happen to the price of those cruises once the promotion is over.Will the price drop to a pre all inclusive figure or will they leave them as high as they are, even when the promotion is no longer available:confused:

Just curious...my mum doesn't drink soda or non alcoholic cocktails.Does that mean she will she be paying for something she will not be using with the all inclusive package if she booked before 30th September 2014?

Also, I'm wondering what will happen to the price of those cruises once the promotion is over.Will the price drop to a pre all inclusive figure or will they leave them as high as they are, even when the promotion is no longer available:confused:

No way to tell what the prices will do.

I have looked at the cheapest inside as a comparison in prices.

In May in the US promotion was run BOGOH a Q category on Explorer 12th July was $1456 pp converted to pounds £880pp. The same cabin in UK in May was£1249pp

A family of four with two cabins would save £1245 if they booked in the US in May compared to booking in UK. Plus receive any price drops and be able to cancel with no penalty.

UK site Today Q in UK £1439 with grats and select drinks £105 and £339 = cruise only price £995 -

US site today is $1844 converted to £1117pp excluding grats and drinks.

A family of 4 would only gain with the all inclusive if they can all drink and use the select package other wise they would be cheaper as of today booking in US.

There have been various on board credit offers in addition in US

A balcony E3 in US was £1258 in May and £1799 in UK

Today's price £1476 in US and £1899 with all inclusive package

You can work it out for yourselves whether the drinks are free or not. The package is only applicable to over 18s in Europe 21s for US cruises which means some people will be paying fares with costings for alcoholic packages for kids that are charged adult fares. I think RCCL have been very clever with their pricing of these all inclusive packages. Personally I prefer the BOGOH offered in the US.