Current UK Offer (August 2014) - All Inclusive

Hello

Whilst I realise that the current UK offer of All Inclusive offers the "Select" drinks package, has anyone upgraded their package to the Premium or Ultimate package or am I too quick to ask this questions since this offer only came in to play on the 1st August 2014? I am presuming you should be able to do it like you can with Celebrity but wondered if anyone had done it so far.

thanks

Karen

Just booked on the Anthem today and was told that the AI package isn't combinable with the C&A balcony discount. :mad:

If the AI package saves more than the C&A balcony discount, decline the balcony discount and take the AI package instead.

Just booked on the Anthem today and was told that the AI package isn't combinable with the C&A balcony discount. :mad:

That's consistent with what they did last year when they offered free drink packages on transatlantic cruises.

We are diamond members and thinking of cancelling to rebook with this offer as on the Anthem and is cheaper that what we paid when we booked the maiden... bit cheesed at that one.. reckon might get hit with two deposits??? any one else done this before? we are more than 56 days out?

I cancelled my 2015 cruise on Monday and immediately rebooked to get the promotion which is worth £870 to me. Even accounting for losing my original £300 deposit I'm still up by £570. And the new cruise price is the same as the old booking price.

If the AI package saves more than the C&A balcony discount, decline the balcony discount and take the AI package instead.

It was a lot cheaper to decline the AI, amazingly. Not at all sure how, but it would have been well over a grand more, and trust me my discount isn't that big. I also had a next cruise certificate to add to the mix. Was supposed to get $150 OBC, only got $75 so spent another 20 odd minutes getting that fixed.

• 3 months later...
Hello

Whilst I realise that the current UK offer of All Inclusive offers the "Select" drinks package, has anyone upgraded their package to the Premium or Ultimate package or am I too quick to ask this questions since this offer only came in to play on the 1st August 2014? I am presuming you should be able to do it like you can with Celebrity but wondered if anyone had done it so far.

thanks

Karen

Hi

I just noticed your names on the roll call for Celebrity Eclipse for 1st March 2015. We are from Glenrothes and also on that cruuise along with our friends from Kirkcaldy.

Sandra and Joe

Edited by 790294

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I just noticed your names on the roll call for Celebrity Eclipse for 1st March 2015. We are from Glenrothes and also on that cruuise along with our friends from Kirkcaldy.

Sandra and Joe

Hi Sandra and Joe

We've had to change this cruise now to 2016 unfortunately. You'll have a great time. Celebrity ships are fantastic.

Karen

• 1 month later...