HAL's new online booking system?

jaguarstyper

She also told him they have been told they are planning to revert to an earlier web design which apparently will have the same info as previously was available as there have been too many issues.]

That will be good.

Let's hope that can be achieved without more chaos!!!

Not sure if everyone noticed, but HAL has moved the "Save and Continue" green button under the stateroom category that you choose.

Thank you HAL.

Maybe we should keep posting more suggestions on improving the site.

I would like to see immediate pricing if I enter a specific stateroom number, rather than having to go almost to the end of the booking process.

HAL, are you listening?

...Maybe we should keep posting more suggestions on improving the site...

And those whose suggestions are implemented on the website should get some OBC on their next cruise ;)! Or, better yet, just put the site back the way it was before.

Edited by Ryndam2002
clarity

Not sure if everyone noticed, but HAL has moved the "Save and Continue" green button under the stateroom category that you choose.

Thank you HAL.

I would like to see immediate pricing if I enter a specific stateroom number, rather than having to go almost to the end of the booking process.

HAL, are you listening?

Thanks for alerting us to that change.

Just checked a Noordam cruise next year that we are interested in, the Penthouse category is not among the other stateroom categories, just a blank space where the picture should be.

Or, better yet, just put the site back the way it was before.

and I guess all these shakeups.. changes and screwups revert back to this

it's just another one of those 'what is the same is not the same but is different' Holland America GROUP

http://maritimematters.com/2013/11/executive-shuffles-at-princess-carnival-and-the-new-holland-america-group

Edited by Stakeout

Yeah, that's the truth! Somewhere in business there is an invisible line I call the screw-up line. If you're above it, you can screw up almost anything and survive--even get promoted. If you're below it, somebody somewhere is going to blame you and YOUR head will roll.

To get back on topic, there has been some discussion of OS. I've had no trouble poking through the site to check prices and cabins. Granted, I'm doing the easy 2-person booking and no bothering to sign in for Mariner discounts. But I'm on Win 7. Is the system happier working with that OS?

I'm on Windows 7 and have struggled with the new site. I freely admit I am not the most computer savvy among us. :o

Thank you HAL.

HAL, are you listening?

Yes and Yes. :)

Edited by sail7seas