Drinks ... looking for new ideas

Indy_Cindy

I love frozen drinks and am looking for new ideas to sample on my cruise on the Sensation. I really like strawberry daiquiris and saw a Miami Vice mentioned in a recent Carnival Sensation review. I need to try this! I'm also looking for other drinks to try. Suggestions?

great post! I was wondering the same thing, especially since I might be doing Cheers for the first time. The chocolate one looks great, but is probably too filling to drink all day long. I don't like tropical flavors like papaya, mango, pineapple and coconut. Suggestions? Strawberry, banana, blueberry, etc is good.

Since cheers went down we will buy it our next cruise. Kiss on the lips is very good. :p fun to order too! ;) the chocolate getaway is fattening so couldn't get away with drinking many of those. Miami vice = yummy! Check out the drink menu, just google it.

My hubby has talked me into the Cheers Program for our New Years cruise..I am not much into drinks that taste like the alcohol they have in them..thinking I will try ALL of the frozen drinks and report back....stay tuned (it will be around Feb. before you see anything though :p

Another vote for the Twilight Zone.

Piña colada made with melon liqueur, rum and a swirl of blue curacao.

It tastes as good as it looks:)

Definitely going to try this on our upcoming cruise. Really like the BBC too.

Thank you! I shall peruse each and every one. Still interested in hearing about everyone's favorites as well.

Blue Margarita, Pina Colada, Miami Vice

The Chocolate Mocha Getaway is delicious, but as previously mentioned, is more of a dessert drink.

Mojitos are good when you get tired of the 'sweet' drinks.

Cheers :)