Allure - Room Amentities

barbon2

Hi,

Have cruised many times, but this is our first time on RCCL.

What type of bathroom amentities do they supply, eg, Q-Tips, Shampoo, body lotion, etc.

We were surprised that RCCL did not supply luggage tags, so I am just wondering what to bring amentitiy wise on our upcoming Allure Cruise.

Thanks!!

Barb

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=255964&d=1356931118

+ soap in the shower, for a d5 on allure

Never seen q tips, but you never know

Posted the wrong pic, this was for our d5 on allure. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=219890&d=1327779903

Edited by setsail

Hi,

We are not in a suite and have already printed our luggage tags, my main question is in regard to the bathroom amentities.

Thanks,

Barb

Normal non-suite bathroom amenities are two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

It's best to bring the toiletries that work for you....bar soap and mystery liquid detergent of some sort are provided.....no one is sure what the liquid stuff is.....some think it's shampoo...others believe it to be body wash...I think it's what they use to clean the shower with....at any rate, I wouldn't use it!

There will be some tissues in the bathroom, too.

It's best to bring the toiletries that work for you....bar soap and mystery liquid detergent of some sort are provided.....no one is sure what the liquid stuff is.....some think it's shampoo...others believe it to be body wash...I think it's what they use to clean the shower with....at any rate, I wouldn't use it!

There will be some tissues in the bathroom, too.

As I post every time you post this, it's "conditioning shampoo." :rolleyes:

DSC03642_zps5acce3a8.jpg

We leave on allure next Sunday. Will there be bathrobes in our cabin? I don't know if this makes a difference but we are c&a gold members and we have a d1 superior balcony. Do all cabins have robes or just suites and above? Just curious, thanks!

We leave on allure next Sunday. Will there be bathrobes in our cabin? I don't know if this makes a difference but we are c&a gold members and we have a d1 superior balcony. Do all cabins have robes or just suites and above? Just curious, thanks!

Robes are given to suites and platinum and up C&A members.

You can ask the cabin attendant if there is a spare one though. Often it´s reported that they have spare ones, but there´s no guarantee in a d1 as a Gold C&A member.

Robes go to JS and better, plus Platinum C&A members. However, ask your stateroom attendant if they have any extra robes, they may be able to get you some.